TW_P0D's Avatar Junior Member

Card Charged but Uplay+ still inactive

My Uplay+ was suspended when payment through PayPal didn't work, so I switched to payment with card.

It's now day 3 since my card has been charged and I'm still suspended, + payment does not show on payment history in my account.
    I contacted support, and the person said he/she could see on Ubisoft side that my card was charged already but I still had no access to the product.
    Apparently, that can only be solved by the "Store Team", which I have no means to contact and by the time this is taking, may not even exist.

If you're having this same issue, I'd recommend filing an official complaint under the Customer Protection department available for your country or this will never stop.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi TW_P0D,

We're sorry to hear this has been your experience with Uplay+.

Do you have the Case ID for you contact? It's likely that the case was escalated on your behalf to be looked into by our expert team.

They will look into the issue and be back in contact with you as soon as they have an update for you.

10472805 - Day 5 (UTC+1) and nothing solved.

At first, I thought My card linked to PayPal had reached the limit and that was the reason why the payment didn't go through the first time.
    Today I tested before paying the card bill and found out that it's not even near the limit, but PayPal never received a payment request, there's absolutely nothing on PayPal record, not even as "denied".
    Please get your sheet* together, Ubisoft.

Day 6, nothing solved

I had the same problem as you on November 14th. Until now, the money has not been returned, and the subscription has been suspended.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubisoft has some big problems with their own servers / crew because they have no idea whats going on for now. They are trying to solve those problems for 6 days now and still no progress.

how is 6 days problem, if problems began in september bro with payments? since uplay+ launch i believe, maybe you have problem for 6 days but i'm waiting ( as other people so long) to solve my issue from 1 of november. they are trying to fix nothing but more and more people actually get the issues with payment every day, so it will be soon big problem.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello,

We have identified a specific issue in processing PayPal payments, this is causing some payments to fail which is leading to a suspension of the Uplay+ service. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we investigate this issue.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Z.Bombalina Go to original post
    how is 6 days problem, if problems began in september bro with payments? since uplay+ launch i believe, maybe you have problem for 6 days but i'm waiting ( as other people so long) to solve my issue from 1 of november. they are trying to fix nothing but more and more people actually get the issues with payment every day, so it will be soon big problem.
    Hi, Yes, I've seen issues just like this in the forums since a long time ago. Day 7 is my personal count only. They are now just answering my ticket asking me not to answer back and open a new ticket instead, but in the same email it says that if I don't answer in the next 4 days they will assume the problem is solved. Sneaky little bastards

Day 11 and now they don't even pretend to be working on it anymore.

Bumping the thread is not the intention here. I'm keeping count so whoever googles this issue will see the complete disregard Ubisoft has for its paying customers.