Originally Posted by TW_P0D Go to original post
    I have the exact same problem, and I've keeping count of the days without solution on thread https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...still-inactive

What I can tell you after 16 days is:

(This info came directly from Ubi support staff)
    -Ubisoft won't activate your account or mine until they finish their investigation.
    -Ubisoft won't refund you or me until they finish their investigation.
    -Ubisoft won't give you any details about the state of said investigation. You need to rely on faith alone.
    -Ubisoft can see my payment was processed (probably also yours), but will keep you blocked.
    -Support Team claims only the Store Team can solve your problem.
    -There's no way to contact Store Team.

What I did, and what you should do without delay is filing an official complaint through the customer protection agencies available in you region and include your full contact history with support, your ticket number, invoice number (can be downloaded from order history in your payment info), Payment history from your Cred card/PayPal.

Took me 30-50min to place the official complaint, but I'm waiting for Ubisoft for 16 days, so it's worth it.

Yeah that's a viable option. What i'm thinking is to create a new PayPal account with NO CREDIT and link that to the Uplay+ account so they can't charge me anymore since I CAN'T DELETE my default payment. Which I don't understand. But then again how are they supposed to refund me ? IF I whatsoever get a REFUND in the first place. I've no idea. So maybe it's not a good idea. Maybe i need to wait a little bit. Be Patient. Take a deep breath

i just don't trust this Uplay+ platform anymore.

I might get charged every month WITHOUT getting access. And i've no idea IF I GET A REFUND or IF my account gets re-activated
    And in the meantime I'M GETTING CHARGED

And you are exacly correct, they see my payment going through but the account is still inactive.
    I would like to add that iv'e had ZERO problems on other platforms

And another thing.....How about a timeframe when this will get resolved ? is it a big problem ? a small problem ? You are just left hanging there with "will be resolved as soon as possible"

*Update
    Tried the New PayPal Account method. Doen't work. Needs a valid debet/kredit Card
    So i'm stuck with original PayPal that used to work before new years, but now it doesn't. NEVER CHANGING back to VisaCard since I get charged without access to Uplay+

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello!

I have raised both of your current issues with the Uplay+ team and it will be investigated, I'm very sorry that this has happened.

In the meantime I recommend opening a support case on our website, so we can remain in touch with you: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/New

If you already have a support case there is no need to create a new one.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello!

I have raised both of your current issues with the Uplay+ team and it will be investigated, I'm very sorry that this has happened.

In the meantime I recommend opening a support case on our website, so we can remain in touch with you: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/New

Thank You very much

Hoping this will get resolved sooner rather than later

Ubi-Raziel you know, your company know, I know and people on the forum know, that you payment system is broken, is not PayPal payments not working only. Many issues including payments, different kinds. All right? So stop bully people please, mainly your support help team and you get to work and fix it well better because it lasts quite a long time, otherwise you are spamming

and once you fix it, announce it to everyone here!!!

And btw you have totally mess in the company, as here on the forum also looks like (even if you open a Polish section of the forum for example and you can read Arabic letters spam) and instead of banning people here, go and ban them there. I checked out of curiosity various aspects with attention how this company works and how it treats customers too.

cheers

TW_P0D's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello!

I heard this before, in a chat with one of your colleagues over a support ticket I opened for this exact issue 17 days ago, who gave a deadline for Monday, January 6th.
    Don't be mad if I'm a bit skeptical.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    JoeHamburger777 - I can see that your case is currently back with the dedicated UPLAY+ team for handling, following your latest message. They will be in touch as soon as they have any further news for you

Z.Bombalina - We are committed to assisting our players, and will resolve issues as best we can alongside them. Please rest assured that we will announce any further updates or progress on our investigations here on the forums and on our social media as soon as we have them. You should not repeatedly post this message, and should you do so, we will remove it as spam.

TW_P0D - I have just replied to you on another thread, so please refer to my answer there. We will continue to assist you in your open support case for as long as you need our help. Thank you.

this problem is STILL happening, and they continue to give the SAME answer. "we're looking into it, we'll respond to you when we have more." what you're really saying is you hope I forget about it so you don't have to deal with it. this is AFTER your company charged my Paypal over 200 dollars. I STILL haven't gotten all the money back from your ******** charges. I'm also tired of having to constantly respond to you and see what's going on.

your customer service is a joke.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Origin_Actual,

We do not have any control over the time it takes the UPLAY+ team to investigate your issue and reach us with the resolution I'm afraid. We are committed to updating you and any other affected players as soon as we can, however, at this time, we do not have any further information.

Even if your case closes due to the automatic closure after four days of no reply from yourself, this does not mean that we are not continuing to investigate. Rest assured that we're still looking into it. Thank you.

This is happening to me RIGHT NOW! Processed 3 renewal charges and my account is still suspended and I am locked out of games.

Customer Service is broken record.

Wait for the investigation.

Ubisoft - Uplay is a scam!

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Kerowack Go to original post
    This is happening to me RIGHT NOW! Processed 3 renewal charges and my account is still suspended and I am locked out of games.

Customer Service is broken record.

Wait for the investigation.

Ubisoft - Uplay is a scam!
    Hi Kerowack!

I replied to your other post here.

Thanks!