Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Kerowack Go to original post
    This is happening to me RIGHT NOW! Processed 3 renewal charges and my account is still suspended and I am locked out of games.

Customer Service is broken record.

Wait for the investigation.

Ubisoft - Uplay is a scam!
    Hi Kerowack!

I replied to your other post here.

Thanks!

Yeah the problem is still there, and it seems like that you can't add a debit card, it just straight up can't handle change of payment or anything and the support can only tell you to change your payment option (it gets declined so thats a dead end) or to do a trouble shoot with your browser.

Paypal worsk with everything else but at this point I will just have to wait untill I am unsubscribed and then try to fix this manualy if it's even possible.

But from the information I got from the support, it seems like they actually are not informed about this problem

Payd for Uplay+, played 2 hours, then my subscription expired

Like title says
    Only could 2 hours to play

1-Like now i payd 15$

2-Downloaded Assassin’s Creed Origin

3-played 2 hours

4-Game closed instantly without doing anything excepta beating enemy’s

5-got message “Subscription expired” it was telling me to renew if i want keep playing

I have payd many times for games to play like that and never had any issue like that, but it was first time for me with Uplay+ and imagine my first impression thinking how can a giant company like Ubisoft can fail like that

All i want is me playing Assassin’s Creed Origins, so please let me do this.

I think it might be a problem that they can't fix at the moment because of the current situation with Covid, it seems like they have semi fixed it a couple of months ago but the solution might have just been temporary
     1 people found this helpful

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Padroski! I'm very sorry for the frustration caused by this payment issue. Have you tried using a different payment method to see if that helps?

evilhamster1988, are you also experiencing this issue?

Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    Hello Padroski! I'm very sorry for the frustration caused by this payment issue. Have you tried using a different payment method to see if that helps?

evilhamster1988, are you also experiencing this issue?
    It dident want to dras money from my account and I am not able to change payment method on top of that it seems to still be suspemed even thou the problem where several days ago

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for providing this additional information, I will certainly be sure to forward your feedback to our Uplay+ team to see if we can get some clarity on this issue. In the meantime, please feel free to let us know if your proposed workaround allows you to update these details.

Now it works, I had to wait for the Uplay+ to finaly cancel my subcription then I could change the way of payment, it's active now and hopefully it wont be suspended as money have been transfered

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by evilhamster1988 Go to original post
    Now it works, I had to wait for the Uplay+ to finaly cancel my subcription then I could change the way of payment, it's active now and hopefully it wont be suspended as money have been transfered
    Glad to hear this is resolved. If you do run into anymore issues please let us know. Thanks!

And here I am, I've been reading through this whole thread and I have the same problem as everyone else. Ubisoft + got suspended for some reason and it wont let me change payment method. Tried 2 different bank cards that I know works, tried paypal that I know works, tried different browsers, incognito, clear cache, mobile phone browser and a bunch of other stuff. I've even talked to my personal bank associate who assures me that there is no problem from my end, the money is in the card, the card is working. Talked to 2 different agents whom seem to be very incompetent and refused to actually read what I wrote. I just got pre-made responses from the FAQ... It was over 7 days ago that for some reason my ubisoft + got "suspended" and all I hear is to keep on waiting for it to cancel itself but that would've happend already. This is so frustrating especially when I know that I had money on the card and that all I can do is to just wait, wait and wait. I want to play Valhalla but it seems like Ubisoft won't let me, even if I paid Just cancel my existing subscription and I'll gladly pay again, all I want is to play................