I had same problem

so maybe this will satisfy You in some way:

"We apologise for the inconvenience of this situation, however it is something we are looking into as it involves PayPal as well and we are communicating with them in order to resolve this as soon as possible.
    "

I know i'm not especially satisfied
     1 people found this helpful

I have the exact same problem as you guys. Sadly, the support from Ubisoft was not in any way good.
    I've had Uplay since september 2019, and now in january I'm suspended. Can't add new paymeny options with Paypal, and can't switch to credit card.

Same here, member since semptember and for some reason on january they suspended my membership, they canceled my membership and deleted my payment method but now when i want to add new payment method nothing happens!!

I sent question to ubisoft if cental do about crash they paymant system. We shall see if they aswer me anythig about this

Its so ironic that we cant give them our money considering the previous history with uplay+.

Im patient when it comes to problems like this but if I eventually get charged once they have sorted this out without extending the subscription with the correct amount of lost days I will not be pleased.

I do hope ubisoft takes this into consideration too when they are working on their solution!
     1 people found this helpful

Yeah, same crap happened to me. Well , not exactly to me. To my BF. He is still waiting something concrete from the support team. We both live in Poland for like two years - moved there because of his work. Right now we're thinking about any alternative. For example, fondy.eu/uk/. One of my BF's collegues advised him to use Fondy. Brand new payment system, but people here likes it. Maybe we will do it, if PayPal won't change their policy towards customers.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone!

There are a lot of questions here and a lot of posts, so I will do the best I can to answer you all together.

If there was a failure to take payment, Uplay+ will suspend itself. It will then attempt to take payment once more periodically and then eventually cancel if the payment fails every time.

1. You can try changing your payment method: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/46923/
    2. Once the payment method has been updated, make sure to select it as your DEFAULT payment method
    3. Funds needs to be available in the account
    4. Double check to make sure the billing address is correct, there should be no symbols

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I would also like to add that the PayPal issue is still being heavily investigated. We recommend that you try the above workaround in the meantime.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I know this is not a nice situation to be in, and we're doing everything we can to get this resolved.

So now i've done as you said and changed my payment method

It seems to be working BUT now ive been CHARGED TWICE for the month of january 2020 and STILL NO ACCESS to Uplay+

I know I might have to wait for 24 hours for it to verify BUT this is the LAST TIME im changing my payment method.

I've paid now 30 Euros for nothing.

This is not fair.

But i will wait for 24 hours and give it a chance

But i obviously need a refund

So Just to summaries, Payment goes through with new payment method BUT NO ACCESS to Uplay+ . That's happened twice now.