At the moment I am ashamed to be a shareholder of Ubisoft.... I can understand different bugs in the games, that is normal, but if you have bug in payment system, this means you are loosing money every days... WTF.. Does any board member even know about this??? I think someone`s *** will be on fire very soon…

What a nice message I've received..."YOUR SUBSCRIPTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED"

"We had to cancel your UPLAY+ subscription because we could not process your payment made with PayPal"

I wonder whos fault is this...
     1 people found this helpful

I got back in touch with them asking for my sub to be cancelled so that I could just manually resub. Account version of off and on again (I used to work a Tech Helpdesk in a previous life and we did it all the time) - but apparently this isnt possible while there's a pending payment either. So I'm just stuck waiting for someone to pull their thumb out and recognise there's a problem....
     1 people found this helpful

This will be a long fight

same here but uplay wont even let me change my payment method, when i click the button to try all i get is error 404 page does not exist, opened a ticket told the problem even sent a pic of the paige and was told to ether go on private browsing or clear my cash and cookies, and was wondering who the f employed these people to read out of a book com on uplay get ya finger out and fix this or a lot of people are gonna be leaving.

Same here, my support ticket is on the run allready. Uplay client states, that there was a payment made on 01.01.2020, but the last payment in my PayPal accout is dated on 01.12.2019.

Let me tell You my story from the beginning is someone's intrested:
    For some time i've had my credit card attached to my Uplay Client to buy games & DLC's staight from the app. It worked fine, until the start od Uplay+. When after end of the free trial period (1 month if i'm right) the payment could not be made, and i could't even buy anything with my credit card, because Uplay was stating that my card is either blocked, expired or dosen't have enough found on it. None of it was true. The card was asnd is still working fine, 'cause i'm using it in many other e-shops f.ex. Steam or Allegro (Polish eBay ). So i switched my default payment method in Uplay to PayPal. My card is also atteched to PayPal so the fact that Uplay could't use it was absurd. But this "workaround" worked. Until now. Currently i can't even add a credit card as payment method because in the adding card form there is no option to add the 3-digit security code. Only card nr, owers name and exp. date. WTF?

Hi everyone. there is good news and bad news. So today I finally got charged for 14,99 EUR and now my subscription has been renewed, so that is good news.
    So the one`s who did not get charged through PayPal directly from credit card try to transfer funds directly to PayPal instead, cause that`s what I did yesterday evening. I of course cannot say does it helped or not but it is worth to try. So the bad news is that no matter on what date your subscription will be renewed it lasts only until the end of month so in my case it means that I am overpaying the regular fee for 6 full days, You can do the math for yourself. It is not of course big money, but more a question of dignity towards users. So please try the thing with PayPal money transfer and check back here, may be it will help Ubisoft to understand the case....

Originally Posted by Goodman2576 Go to original post
    Hi everyone. there is good news and bad news. So today I finally got charged for 14,99 EUR and now my subscription has been renewed, so that is good news.
    So the one`s who did not get charged through PayPal directly from credit card try to transfer funds directly to PayPal instead, cause that`s what I did yesterday evening. I of course cannot say does it helped or not but it is worth to try. So the bad news is that no matter on what date your subscription will be renewed it lasts only until the end of month so in my case it means that I am overpaying the regular fee for 6 full days, You can do the math for yourself. It is not of course big money, but more a question of dignity towards users. So please try the thing with PayPal money transfer and check back here, may be it will help Ubisoft to understand the case....
    In my case it dosen't work. I removed PayPal from payment options, and now when i want to add PayPal again it opens a form in witch i'm prompted do attach my credit card to my PayPal accout. It's wierd, because when i login to the actual PayPal it shows me that both my bank account and my credit card are connected to PayPal. I can't simply add PayPal's email to Uplay account.

Am in the same boat. No attempt to charge Paypal this month, suspended account and Fiddler showing no attempt to actually talk to a payment server when trying to add/change payment method. Ubi-Tiful Support being useless.

Originally Posted by BOP3635 Go to original post
    I got back in touch with them asking for my sub to be cancelled so that I could just manually resub. Account version of off and on again (I used to work a Tech Helpdesk in a previous life and we did it all the time) - but apparently this isnt possible while there's a pending payment either. So I'm just stuck waiting for someone to pull their thumb out and recognise there's a problem....
    Its doesn't make any difference, I have the payment issue too. So my uplay went from suspended to cancled (due to their payment issue)) anyway this allowed me to resub via paypal (same as before) , it worked for a day and is now suspended again , so back to square one. Have open ticket but they are saying nothing.