Can't access to any game/0 games in "Catalog" in Unisoft+ Tab

I've just renewed my Ubi+ after a few months to play far cry 6. But can't access to any game and there are literally nothing/no games in "catalog" in the Ubisoft+ tab, not in app nor browser. Tried to reinstalled Ubisoft connect, deleted cache and ran in administrator but still no luck. Here are the images of what I see.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Jollyxllx,

I'm sorry to hear that you have no games showing in the Ubisoft+ catalogue.

So we can look into this issue further could you please contact support one of the channels below:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket or Live Chat

Jollyxllx - If by any chance you are reading this ... Has this issue been resolved for you?

I have the exact same Issue and my ticket has now been open for 1,5 week with no progress made.

Originally Posted by onlysummy Go to original post
    Jollyxllx - If by any chance you are reading this ... Has this issue been resolved for you?

I have the exact same Issue and my ticket has now been open for 1,5 week with no progress made.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing the same issue.

If you haven't already, could you please try uninstalling then reinstalling the Ubisoft Connect launcher then launch it with administrator rights and try again.

Ubi-Keo thank you for your reply, but it doesn't help.
    All those generic "ping this, admin that, update your pc" suggestions are not useful in this case.

The issue is with the user account somehow - most probably there is a bug with geo-lock and how the store and ubi+ are accessed with the account.
    It seems that the account is in one region but the ubi+ subscription is somehow in the wrong location and will not be displayed to the user as it should.

I have two tickets with this issue (one manually created ticket and other from live chat) - and they are standing still as no one in support working with those tickets are able to figure it out.
    That is the reason why I asked the OP if he managed to get it sorted somehow (different support people behind the ticket maybe).

regards.

I'm sorry that not of the troubleshooting steps provided have helped to resolve the issue.

I can see the two support tickets that you are referring to. Our Customer Support team will reply to both of your tickets as soon as it is possible.

It's likely that this issue will need to be escalated for further investigation if all troubleshooting has been done.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.