Problem with Ubisoft+ and their payment

Last night i paid 15 euros for the subscription, it took the money but now it says payment failed, how can it be fixed?

I had the same problem for two days ago and they just keep trying to charge my bank account, btw no money, no answer, no service... I want to play

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks!

I'm sorry you both encountered this. Before a payment is taken, funds are placed in an authorization hold. When a payment fails, we do not get the funds, they remain on hold with your payment provider. These are usually returned within 7-10 business days.

In terms of why the payment failed, this could be anything from a browser issue to fraud prevention. We can look into specifics if you guys contact us personally, however I would always recommend trying a different payment method as well.

ubisoft +

i have paid now twicw for ubisoft plus so i can play assassins creed vahalla, and it keeps taking my money and then right after suspending my account, my card is fine it doesnt expire until 2025!!!! im getting really upset with your guys service ive with yall for 5 years or more, never have i had this issue. please renew my account because im not going to keep spending money continually!!!!!

ubisoft +

if this is not resolved im just going to quit ubisoft completely.

The system in general needs to change, because its bullsh..t, why the money gets on hold, if they get my money then i need to have my subscription, when i get the "
    payment failed" but you took my money, we have a problem.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm extremely sorry for the trouble this has been and I do understand the frustration this can cause when after the purchase has been made. Please know that if the purchase has failed to process, you will receive a refund within 7-10 business days depending on your bank institution. If you have encountered a suspension of your Ubiosft+ subscription, I would ensure that all payment information matches the method you are using. While we can't fully discuss payments and transactions over the forums, please reach out to us one on one so we can review this further with you.

Frustration? you take peoples money and not deliver the product, ofcourse its bad.. its terrible!! i have the same issue and i KNOW you can fix it in a heartbeat.. so why dont you? And your support is a djungle with alternatives and its impossible too speak with a real person.. Fix this NOW!

It's a joke, i had this problem 3 days ago for now and they just tell me the script "you have to wait, check your bank account, try another method, etc..:" but what is the guarantee that this will not happened again? I also didn't see any purchase in order history, but i got several games in the past... and i also got e-mail confirmation for the U+ and i play few hours... If you don't see the success payment, why can i play and why get the e-mail confirmation? You are a big firm and this is not the first subscription service in the world. You can't fix the payment issues, how you gonna be profitable whit this serius mistake? We are a joke for you? I really upset, do SOMETHING!!!

I am having the same problem, I paid last night, played Watch Dogs for 30 minutes then had to go to bed and was looking forward to a weekend of gaming, then I got an email that my account is suspended. I am not trying to be charged a second time as I can't afford it. On my card transactions it shows that I was charged but the money have been blocked until 05.04.
    From what I understand from Ubisoft's site they are checking with the banks to see whether or not that card has been listed as stolen or lost. I messaged tech support, but no response yet (though it is Saturday).
    I really hope this issue is resolved as I really like the idea of this service (as I can't afford buying all those games and DLCs).