what time does live chat work ?

live chat is not working for me i just get * Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method. this is getting beyond a joke ive got my account suspended for failed payment then i managed to get my payment to go through by doing it on mobile they have taken the money out of my bank account and im still suspended.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello HenchMofo123, welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that your account is suspended. You can find the opening times for chat here. I hope it helps and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Whats funny is i dont even see the "Start Chat" being enable on their support site and submit request are disable then how are these guys going to solve my problem :/ if they disabled the way of contacting them come on.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey DukeAnarchy,

Alternatively if you cannot get onto chat, you can get in touch via ticket or via our Facebook and Twitter teams.

I Have same problem locked out my Uplay+ account the day after i got it for a failed payment when i have checked my bank money has gone out looks like this will be the first and last time i use Uplay+

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Beagle_1986. I'm very sorry for the aggravation caused by this payment issue. Have you tried using a different payment method yet? If not, I would recommend trying this to see if the payment goes through properly. Regarding the original payment, please rest assured that any authorization holds from failed payments will be automatically returned to you within 7-10 business days.

same here I bought Ubisoft plus this morning and the subscription is suspended due to payment failure and I bought it this morning so I have no idea what's happening the money is gone from my bank account so it has HAS gone through nearly played for 2 hrs and this happened

Originally Posted by Deathwrist Go to original post
    same here I bought Ubisoft plus this morning and the subscription is suspended due to payment failure and I bought it this morning so I have no idea what's happening the money is gone from my bank account so it has HAS gone through nearly played for 2 hrs and this happened
    at least you playd a bit. money was just taken from my account been waiting 3 days and Ubisoft still tell me have to pay them more to get my plus subscription....

Yeah dude, i'm very sorry to tell you this, but the chat support won't be able to help you with anything. They will tell you what they told me and hundreds of others. They didn't recieve any payment and you have to update your billing information(Even though we know you did pay just like the rest of us) and that they can't do anything else. They will also tell you that the transferred money will be repaid back within 24-48 hours which is ********. This only happens after your subscription is expired, which in turn happens 7 days after suspension(excactly what happend in my case). And by my knowledge, there is no way for you to expire or cancel your subscription when it is suspended.
    So yeah, most likely you will have to wait for a week before you see that money again.

Duplicate Order

I bought Assassin's Creed® Valhalla Gold edition and my card wasn't working and I got transaction failed three times. On the fourth attempt I added money to my Ubisoft wallet for the amount of the game ($146.89) which went through and I purchased the game that way. The day after I noticed on my bank account I had been charged for the game 4 times totaling $587.56. I am requesting a refund for 3 copies so a refund of $440.67. Also this happened 3 days ago and its a lot of money would someone from support please respond, this is pretty ridiculous.