UPLAY app store switched to in Fench and Euros.

UPLAY app store switched to in Fench and Euros.

Secondly if use the online store and start with the correct UK home page, it switches to US$ store page.

I tried online settings and they are as they should be, as UK as my location. Uplay app is set to English as my language.

Never had this happen before, and it only started today. …. The rest of the UPLAY app is in English - only the store page is in French and Euros.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Rookfoot!
    Do you possibly use a VPN on your connection?
    The currency and language is meant to reflect the IP region you are connecting from.

Can you go through the steps listed here, especially the part about port forwarding
    Please let us know if this persists.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Hi Rookfoot!
    Do you possibly use a VPN on your connection?
    The currency and language is meant to reflect the IP region you are connecting from.

Can you go through the steps listed here, especially the part about port forwarding
    Please let us know if this persists.

I don't use VPN, and I have not change any PC configuration, to do with port forwarding or otherwise. The problem of the UPLAY app store being in French is only very very recent.

I still have the problem, and it's literally only store pages of individual where a price is shown. All the rest of the UPAY app is in English.

When I go to look at a game store page, I get faced with a page asking me to choose between French or Belgium. I have never had that before this recent problem.

As I said above, all my settings are for the UK. I even checked my IP address and it's set to my town, in the UK.

It's nothing I have done.

UPLAY app store back to normal again.

I didn't do any fixes. It was just back to normal where store pages are in English and £, right now when I checked.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the update on the Rookfoot
    Pleased to see it's now back as it should be
     1 people found this helpful

Found this old almost a year old thread.
    Seems like this Ubi store page weird language glitch is back. No VPN in use.
    Just couple hours ago, everything was fine, language English and everything, but now suddenly whenever i visit ubi store, its all in French. Btw i´m not living anywhere even remotely close to France.
    I guess gotta check back later in the evening or tomorrow. Maybe it resolves by itself again as it did for earlier user.

Ubi-Nacho's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there!

Sorry to hear about your store changing to French all of a sudden.

If this is happening on the Ubisoft store page in a browser, could you please follow the troubleshooting given here.
    If this is in relation to the store page within the Ubisoft connect app, would you be able to follow the steps in this guide here.

Please let us know if the issue remains and we'd be happy offer further assistance.