HELP: Created a 2nd Uplay account but misspelled my email address, already has games

It may not mean much to somebody but I would really need some help. I recently created my second account on Uplay and bought two games during the winter sale. I never realized it immediately until I was waiting for the confirmation and two step verification on my second email I was supposed to use, I misspelled my email address and not I cannot change it to the right one because I do not have any access to the wrong email I used when I created my second account. I already submitted a ticket last January 1 and followed it up again. Really need some other advice on this, I really don't the money I spent go to waste. If there are some Ubisoft admins here, would really appreciate it.
    I know it might be a busy week for you guys but I hope you can help, I really hate to bother people but this is just the means I know I contact you.

Thank you
     1 people found this helpful

Hi! I would suggest contacting Ubisoft support on Twitter. It seems much more active, and in my experience the response time is quite a bit faster.

Originally Posted by KingGrub Go to original post
    Hi! I would suggest contacting Ubisoft support on Twitter. It seems much more active, and in my experience the response time is quite a bit faster.

Will do thankss!!

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    MercKaffe.-: Hey there! Do you still need help?

KingGrub: Thank you providing a suggestion here!

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    MercKaffe.-: Hey there! Do you still need help?

KingGrub: Thank you providing a suggestion here!
    YES I had been waiting for a reply too on my ticket and DM I sent in your twitter account. Still need help

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    MercKaffe.-: I wanted to update here as well that I saw your DM! Let me know if you need anything still!