Noticing MASSIVE Amounts of Recoil Scripting Recently...

Over the holiday break I had some time to play Siege more than my typical amount. But even in the normal times I played I noticed a metric butt-ton of cheating going on. Recoil scripts are running rampant in particular. People are tracking targets while unloading entire clips with no vertical recoil even with machine gun pistols that are supposed to have huge amounts of recoil. And they aren't just doing it at short ranges where it could just be passed off as a lucky hit-reg thing. They're doing it from 30-50 yards away with weapons that should be bouncing the entire screen from across a room. And this isn't a rare event. Pretty much every round I've played for the past 2-3 weeks seems to have at least 2 or 3 players who are somehow magically able to fire on full automatic while running full speed without so much as a pixel of recoil.

It would be nice of Ubi finally got serious about this problem rather than just ignoring it. If we - as players - can 'tell' someone is cheating then there are statistical and data-driven ways that Ubi can detect these cheats as well. Instead of wasting valuable programming time on pink unicorn hats or another boring shipping-container map remake, how about doing the game a real solid and working on your cheating problem?
     1 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post
    Over the holiday break I had some time to play Siege more than my typical amount. But even in the normal times I played I noticed a metric butt-ton of cheating going on. Recoil scripts are running rampant in particular. People are tracking targets while unloading entire clips with no vertical recoil even with machine gun pistols that are supposed to have huge amounts of recoil. And they aren't just doing it at short ranges where it could just be passed off as a lucky hit-reg thing. They're doing it from 30-50 yards away with weapons that should be bouncing the entire screen from across a room. And this isn't a rare event. Pretty much every round I've played for the past 2-3 weeks seems to have at least 2 or 3 players who are somehow magically able to fire on full automatic while running full speed without so much as a pixel of recoil.

It would be nice of Ubi finally got serious about this problem rather than just ignoring it. If we - as players - can 'tell' someone is cheating then there are statistical and data-driven ways that Ubi can detect these cheats as well. Instead of wasting valuable programming time on pink unicorn hats or another boring shipping-container map remake, how about doing the game a real solid and working on your cheating problem?
    Hi Riddler,

Thank you for taking the time to describe your Siege experience over the holiday. Coming across people who cheat is never fun, and it's something our teams don't want the community experiencing while playing. Do you have any kind of visual evidence of this? The reason I ask is because things like this make it just a bit easier for our team to understand what's going on.

Just for what it's worth, I don't think the kill cam accurately represents recoil.

I'm sure there are plenty of people cheating, but this has to be the least impact cheat in the game. There are so many high damage guns with zero recoil that this particular cheat probably hasn't won anyone a single game of siege.

There is cheating in every single one of my matches, along with other very disruptive types of behaviour.

Siege was actually a lot better in the run up to Christmas, but over the New Year it has become very bad again.

Do you have any kind of visual evidence of this? The reason I ask is because things like this make it just a bit easier for our team to understand what's going on.
    The way it usually goes is like this...

1. In a match, there will be 1 or 2 players who are clearly performing head-and-shoulders better than everyone else in the match. Usually they are rolling with like 7-10+ kills and 0 deaths. This in and of itself is not necessarily unusual. The bad matchmaking in Siege frequently puts people who are very very very good against players they have no business being matched against. However, it is a 'tell' or a possible indicator that something may be amiss.

2. I'll watch the behavior of suspect players as carefully as I can. I don't generally try to record the stream (tends to make things laggy), but I keep an eye out ... specifically for the kill-cam replays where suspect players are involved.

3. These suspect players frequently end up being the kill-cam spotlight simply because they are dominating the matches. I watch specifically for Vertical Recoil when the player is tracking a target horizontally. If a player is unloading a clip at full automatic while running at top speed AND tracking a target horizontally without any vertical recoil ... particularly over distances greater than 30+ feet ... then I ascribe that to a very high probability of being a recoil script.

4. I allow for the fact that some people really are very good and managing their recoil. I don't just throw out cheat flags willy-nilly. I wait until I've seen multiple examples in a match of this sort of very suspicious behavior. I also try to allow for the fact that the kill-cam itself is not necessarily a 100% reflection of reality. However, it's the only real tool we players have. Even a recording of the match would just be showing what was on the kill-cam anyway.

Seeing something like this every once in a while? Sure - I can chalk that up to occasionally meeting some 17-year old twitch-savant who is juiced on Adderall to the point where they can see 5 seconds into the future. But to see multiple people doing this in every match with whatever mere-mortal MMR I've got? That's cheating.
     2 people found this helpful

There is no need for visual evidence for this.

If UBI would care i would recommend going on youtube.com

Enter "rainbow six siege chea"t in the searchbar - hit enter, sort bei date or just for the last week and..... uhhhh what? so much?

There you got your visual evidence, in the view of the cheater who advertises for his cheating crap on youtube.

And? Yeah you all know it.... UBI donīt cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtVVfPW2Lc

No comment, they even discuss the cheat in the comments of the video...

Do something about it god damn UBI

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Tasty-Tom Go to original post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtVVfPW2Lc

No comment, they even discuss the cheat in the comments of the video...

Do something about it god damn UBI
    And now you are promoting those sites and videos.

Jsut report them to ubi dont put them here cos people gonna use those.

I allready reported alot of such videos to UBI, nothing happened

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    This is a MAJOR problem on console. Strikepack modded controllers have become VERY common; they snap right onto controllers, and allow cheaters to download anti-recoil mods.

Honestly ... Ubi either needs to get serious about these recoil scripts or they just need to remove recoil from the game and put everyone on equal footing. If weapon recoil is only harming the honest players, then what's the point of having recoil in the game at all?

If Siege is supposed to be a game of "tactical realism" which has weapon recoil as a reflection of reality then they need to start banning people who have less recoil on their weapons than they 'should'. If a player is routinely running around shooting with less weapon recoil than the game requires for a specific weapon then that person is cheating and should be banned. It's that simple. Not sure why Ubi is acting like this is rocket science. Every weapon has a fixed recoil statistic hard-coded into the game. When that statistic is violated in the game, it should flag the player for review.

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    And now you are promoting those sites and videos.

Jsut report them to ubi dont put them here cos people gonna use those.
    Cheaters don't need a forum link to a youtube video to begin cheating, they're already doing it. If you show me a video of a drunk driver, are you promoting drunk driving?

Transparency and openness are the only effective ways at getting issues like this addressed rather than mentioning vagueries about 'that site which shall not be named'. The fact that there is a cheat available (and so easily found) is the problem. Not the forum link to it.

I just alerted the team about this and the link that was provided. Thanks folks!

Please make clear to the team that they should not in any way think that they can take down this one link on one YouTube video and Mission Accomplished. Tackling one link in one video will do very little to resolve the larger issues in play here.

There are millions of links to hundreds of thousands of cheats, hacks, and exploits which thousands and thousands of Siege players are using every minute of every day in almost every Siege match that exists. It is happening on consoles. It is happening on PCs. It is happening in Ranked. It is happening in Casual. It is happening in Quick Play. It is a pollution that is staining every single round of every single match in this game.

It is the total presence of all these abuses combined that is the real problem. So stomping on one website with one script would be like squashing one ant while ignoring the Hive and thinking that all the ants are gone. Ubi needs to come up with a system that deals with ALL these scripts, hacks, cheats, and abuses rather than playing desultory Whack-A-Mole with individual links and sites.

In short ... come up with a change to the GAME that makes scripting, hacking and cheating impossible. Don't chase around after individual sites while leaving the game itself vulnerable to other people making more cheats later.

How about the Strikepack mods on console, that people are just snapping up from Walmart (and then buying cheat subscriptions for)? Anybody going to do anything at all about those ruining console? Recoil is used for balancing purposes, and on console, they're completely getting around that with these cheat devices with mods.

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    How about the Strikepack mods on console, that people are just snapping up from Walmart (and then buying cheat subscriptions for)? Anybody going to do anything at all about those ruining console? Recoil is used for balancing purposes, and on console, they're completely getting around that with these cheat devices with mods.
    Can you elaborate on what that is exactly? I've never heard of it.

Here's an example of what he's talking about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWIKguTmh-4

The Strike Pack is a hardware add-on that gives your PS4 controller leverage paddles and extra button mapping functionality. You can create scripts for these devices that specifically reduce (or eliminate entirely) the recoil for weapons in games. All you have to do is slap this baby on your controller ... subscribe to a script writing service that is constantly updating the cheat ... and map the script to a button. Boom. The player can now shoot with little or no recoil.

This is essentially the same thing that PC players are doing with their recoil macros for their mice ... simply ported over to consoles via hardware add-ons to the controllers instead of the mouse.

Just looking at the comments of that video. Its painfully obvious how many people are intending on cheating. Whenever I see videos like this, I swear I don't understand how video game companies have the excuse "They are hard to detect".

You're telling me your team that handles cheating doesn't do research like this, googling cheats for your games, Posing as a cheater wannabe. Getting your hands on the scripts and software, looking inside and then patching it instantly? Surely this concept is implemented. In order to combat cheaters, you need to think like one and Youtube and GOOGLE is a easy hotbed for find crap like this. It isn't hard by any means. I found a link where a guy was giving recoil scripts out for free for christ's sake!

I hate it when teams act dumb 'like we never heard of doing this before'. Come on now.

Yepp just search for rainbow six cheat on youtube will bring you up hundrets of cheats for this game and there is nothing that happens at all. We just have to shut up and donīt talk about cheaters here on the forum.

And the same happens with the damn toxicity in this game. The game would be so good if they just would take care about the cheats and the toxicity.

UBI should get their asses up quick or R6 will die soon. I know so much people who just moved on to COD:MW and since this they never ever played a single match of R6 again.

Originally Posted by Tasty-Tom Go to original post
    Yepp just search for rainbow six cheat on youtube will bring you up hundrets of cheats for this game and there is nothing that happens at all. We just have to shut up and donīt talk about cheaters here on the forum.

And the same happens with the damn toxicity in this game. The game would be so good if they just would take care about the cheats and the toxicity.

UBI should get their asses up quick or R6 will die soon. I know so much people who just moved on to COD:MW and since this they never ever played a single match of R6 again.
    When it comes to cheaters, we encourage our community to speak with us about it here, Steam, Twitter, our other social platforms, and report these actions in-game and to Support. The fact cheating is something our players deal with is incredibly frustrating, and we've seen first-hand how much encountering cheaters can have a negative effect on your time in the game. By all means, keep telling us about it so myself, UbiMorning, and UbiFate can alert the appropriate teams for investigation.

The Strike Pack is a hardware add-on that gives your PS4 controller leverage paddles and extra button mapping functionality. You can create scripts for these devices that specifically reduce (or eliminate entirely) the recoil for weapons in games. All you have to do is slap this baby on your controller ... subscribe to a script writing service that is constantly updating the cheat ... and map the script to a button. Boom. The player can now shoot with little or no recoil.

This is essentially the same thing that PC players are doing with their recoil macros for their mice ... simply ported over to consoles via hardware add-ons to the controllers instead of the mouse.
    I don't know much about console because I'm a strictly pc player, but if you're willing to cheat, this seems rather ineffective compared to just using an mkb on console.

I had a few friends who use no recoil Scripts and because they're script, the anti-cheat system can't recognize them. if the scriptwriter is a little bit smart he can produce random numbers so that even MOSS can't recognize the script and at the same time remove the recoil from guns.
    one of my friends showed me his script in action and his smg11 had NO RECOIL at all, even from 15m away he had no recoil on that gun.
    and I think Ubisoft can't do anything for this problem since they're scripts and can't be detected normally.

The uploader of the youtube video says that he uses this method for one and a half years now and still undetected.

This Script is just a macro used in Logitech G-Hub so it should be easy to detect it and ban the users. But i donīt think there will happen anything.

Thank you for providing that Riddler. In addition, they also have "rapid fire" mods...so you can effectively turn DMR's, etc. into automatic weapons. To make matters far worse, any boob can buy these Strikepack things at their local Walmart. They're relatively inexpensive (far cheaper than getting XIM/keyboard/mouse hardware). I've seen LOADS of people running around with Buck's C8 or Twitch's F2 with ZERO recoil at full auto. And because they have no recoil, they'll also slap angled-grips for faster ADS to accompany it, and extended barrels for further damage at long range; basically combining legit game functionality with their cheats to really maximize their cheating advantage. I don't care how good you are at controlling recoil on console; if you have ZERO with some of these weapons, then you're cheating; it's not possible to have ZERO with some of these weapons.

Siege is absolutely horrific today. Wall hacks in every match plus other types of cheats..

I read an interesting post, about BattlEye and Siege, on the BF:V forums:

"Also you have to differ between active and passive cheats. Active cheats like Aimbots and DMG-Modifiers are way easier to detect by then those passive ones like ESP/Radar-Cheats. For active cheats game data needs to be manipulated and injected into the data-stream whilst passive cheats are working "read-only" and projecting the data into overlays and not manipulating data-streams. Those ESP/Radars can only be detected if you've a client-side anti-cheat-solution like i.e. Battle-Eye. But therefore the cheat program must be known by the AC-client so that the software knows what processes on a users system to watch out for."

"Also Battle-Eye protected games are making a good progress (only Rainbow Six is a bit behind - but this is more the fault of Ubisoft and the developers as they can't integrate BE as deep into the environment as it's suggested in cause of their DRM System). You can't get any cheats from the top cheat-developers for Battle-Eye protected games. They were all detected in the past. R6 is the only exception as already said."

Source.

So many times I have come to this forum or the Steam forums, to complain about cheating and to plead with Ubisoft to do something about it.

There is a problem with the anti-cheat not being effective. It needs to be urgently sorted out.

Zzzzz. Nothing will happen of course. What's happening to that stupid kid and his mum who were being sued? Ubisoft, have you at least made some progress there?

I'm sick and tired of all my matches being ruined by snivelling little degenerates who have to cheat because they are too thick to learn hot to play for themselves.

Mods, sorry for the rant. But this situation has been going on for years now.

I don't know if this makes the situation on console worse, or represents and improvement over all the cheaters running around with M+K adapters.

Originally Posted by Nick Witucki Go to original post
    I don't know if this makes the situation on console worse, or represents and improvement over all the cheaters running around with M+K adapters.
    It's worse my man, much worse. M+K just gives them better aiming accuracy, and recoil management...but both of those still require them to gain a little skill. The Strikepack does this crap inherently, so it requires less skill. On top of that, they can turn certain weapons into automatics (like Caveira's Luison...what a hoot). Add that with recoil management, and what a great cheating time they can have. They also have scripts for drop-shotting, etc. and a plethora of other things right out of the box. Gawd only knows what they have access to if they buy the yearly subscription for mods. I don't know what's out there, but I'm betting wallhacks are in there somewhere.

The site for mod subscriptions is here:

https://www.modpass.ca/

They have all kinds of crap out there, such as auto-leaning mechanics (to auto-lean in the direction you strafe, which is probably why I see SOOOO much lean spam on console). There is also an auto-strafe option for when you're firing, to make you harder to hit (with the push of a button, not just manually using the analog sticks yourself. They also have some operator-specific mods. There's a renown-generator for TH. The list of cheating garbage is quite extensive.

This crap needs to be SHUT DOWN....and SUED.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Honestly ... Ubi either needs to get serious about these recoil scripts or they just need to remove recoil from the game and put everyone on equal footing. If weapon recoil is only harming the honest players, then what's the point of having recoil in the game at all?
    Well now..this is the most sensible thing I've read in here weeks.

Mate, I not only agree, but I said the same thing a while ago. Not to get rid of recoil though..just make it more controllable.

Parenthetically - still seeing tons of recoil scripting in most matches. Problem is not going away, Ubi.

Parenthetically - still seeing tons of recoil scripting in most matches. Problem is not going away, Ubi.
    BattlEye can't detect those cheats in Siege, or any other type of passive cheat such as wall hacks that don't directly change game data. Because BattlEye isn't integrated deeply enough into the game because of Uplay. At least that's how I understand the situation.

BattlEye can't detect those cheats in Siege, or any other type of passive cheat such as wall hacks that don't directly change game data. Because BattlEye isn't integrated deeply enough into the game because of Uplay.
    I understand that. However, that is not an a justification for the present situation. That is simply an explanation about what Ubisoft SHOULD be doing to fix the situation which they have not bothered to do for the past few years.

If BattleEye doesn't "go deep enough" with Siege, then Ubisoft needs to put all their resources into patching the game so that BattleEye CAN go deep enough. The fact that they haven't done this for several years is an indictment of the development team and their inability to properly allocate their resources. Instead of making new operators, battle passes, or other programming resources ... they should put as much money, time, and programming resources as are needed to establish a COMPETENT level of integration with BattleEye. The fact that Siege doesn't align with BattleEye sufficiently is a massive flaw in the game's basic, fundamental, foundational design. The game should never have been released to the public in that state. For Siege to fail at proper integration with their chosen anti-cheat service is a huge problem.

So - basically - Siege has been worse than a beta program for the past 5 years. This is incompetence. An ALPHA build of the game should have gotten the integration with Battle-Eye correct before it was even allowed to move to beta testing.

I don't see that information as an "excuse" for Siege's lousy cheating situation. I see it as a sign of basic incompetence on the part of the Siege team for allowing the game to be released without properly integrating it with their anti-cheat service in the first place. I also see it as a sign of further incompetence that the development team has expended time, energy, resources, and money on a ton of other efforts after the game was released rather than putting all those resources into fixing the anti-cheat integration the INSTANT that they knew it was a problem.

I started playing Siege at the release of Year 1, Season: 1 Black Ice (Buck, Frost and Yacht). That was around the start of 2016. Back then the anti-cheat was FairFight. At first, there didn't seem to be too much cheating. My K/D was going towards 3.0! Then suddenly, there was an utter avalanche of cheating and an huge outcry on Steam about it. This went on for the better part of a year until Ubisoft implemented BattlEye. BE then had a ban wave of a few thousand players - presumably mostly aimbotters etc. Subsequently cheat makers seem to have realised they can't get away with any write-to cheats but read-only cheats are fine. As long as the cheat doesn't create data, it's seemingly undetectable. Wall hacks use overlays that use data read from the game, without writing data. No recoil scripts also don't interfere with game data.

We have also had efforts against boosting and the introduction of 2FA. It's some difference but in all honesty Siege is riven with cheating in my opinion.

There was a court case recently against a cheat producer who claimed to have made cheats for streamers, tournament pros and anybody else who plays Siege. They actually had some kind of community on Discord. But I've no idea what's happening with that.

It's gutting to me that I haven't been able to reach my potential in Siege, and to know that every match I have played in this fantastic game has probably been compromised by a cheat.

My K/D is 1+ now which is laughable to me. I know other games such as Apex Legends and Battlefield also have colossal problems with cheating.

I don't know what we can do to get these big companies, who are making vast amounts from games and loot boxes, to actually get a grip of this problem.

Unless a 3rd party, such as governments or journalists from the mainstream media get involved, I think nothing is going to happen.

It's just so sickening to be stuck with all this dishonesty when I know I am capable of being a good player. It just feels like it's being snatched away from me.

Originally Posted by FindFixFinish Go to original post
    I started playing Siege at the release of Year 1, Season: 1 Black Ice (Buck, Frost and Yacht). That was around the start of 2016. Back then the anti-cheat was FairFight. At first, there didn't seem to be too much cheating. My K/D was going towards 3.0! Then suddenly, there was an utter avalanche of cheating and an huge outcry on Steam about it. This went on for the better part of a year until Ubisoft implemented BattlEye. BE then had a ban wave of a few thousand players - presumably mostly aimbotters etc. Subsequently cheat makers seem to have realised they can't get away with any write-to cheats but read-only cheats are fine. As long as the cheat doesn't create data, it's seemingly undetectable. Wall hacks use overlays that use data read from the game, without writing data. No recoil scripts also don't interfere with game data.

We have also had efforts against boosting and the introduction of 2FA. It's some difference but in all honesty Siege is riven with cheating in my opinion.

There was a court case recently against a cheat producer who claimed to have made cheats for streamers, tournament pros and anybody else who plays Siege. They actually had some kind of community on Discord. But I've no idea what's happening with that.

It's gutting to me that I haven't been able to reach my potential in Siege, and to know that every match I have played in this fantastic game has probably been compromised by a cheat.

My K/D is 1+ now which is laughable to me. I know other games such as Apex Legends and Battlefield also have colossal problems with cheating.

I don't know what we can do to get these big companies, who are making vast amounts from games and loot boxes, to actually get a grip of this problem.

Unless a 3rd party, such as governments or journalists from the mainstream media get involved, I think nothing is going to happen.

It's just so sickening to be stuck with all this dishonesty when I know I am capable of being a good player. It just feels like it's being snatched away from me.
    I really think you're overstating the amount of cheating that happens.

I was just curious how long it would take me to rank back up to where I normally play, between plat 1 and high diamond, so the other day I got the group and we took it to EU. On EU I had never played, so I was a silver 1. It took me 2 days to go from Silver 1 to 1 game away from Plat 1. You definitely run into more suspicious players in EU, one that struck me was this moment:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableT...WormRaccAttack

Nobody in Siege has a 3k/d, even the best players in the world run between a 1.3 and a 1.8 typically. It's not that type of game. But clearly, at least in my experience testing this season, you'll get to the rank you belong in any region, no matter what rank you're starting at. You probably aren't playing with a full stack.

Originally Posted by Temdee. Go to original post
    I really think you're overstating the amount of cheating that happens.

I was just curious how long it would take me to rank back up to where I normally play, between plat 1 and high diamond, so the other day I got the group and we took it to EU. On EU I had never played, so I was a silver 1. It took me 2 days to go from Silver 1 to 1 game away from Plat 1. You definitely run into more suspicious players in EU, one that struck me was this moment:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableT...WormRaccAttack

Nobody in Siege has a 3k/d, even the best players in the world run between a 1.3 and a 1.8 typically. It's not that type of game. But clearly, at least in my experience testing this season, you'll get to the rank you belong in any region, no matter what rank you're starting at. You probably aren't playing with a full stack.
    You can have a look at the information in the post over here.

But I'm not going to be drawn into an argument about whether or not there is cheating in Siege or if you think I'm imagining half of it.

Originally Posted by FindFixFinish Go to original post
    You can have a look at the information in the post over here.

But I'm not going to be drawn into an argument about whether or not there is cheating in Siege or if you think I'm imagining half of it.

Of course there's cheating, I just don't think there's enough of it to dramatically impact your rank. There's a reason those of us who play at high rank consistently play at high rank, no matter what server, what region. Maybe it'll take a bit longer to get there because of foul play, but we still get there.

Of course there's cheating, I just don't think there's enough of it to dramatically impact your rank. There's a reason those of us who play at high rank consistently play at high rank, no matter what server, what region. Maybe it'll take a bit longer to get there because of foul play, but we still get there.
    I can't speak for PC, but you're WAY wrong on console. Everybody and their brother has a Strikepack mod controller, that enables them with all sorts of enhancements: auto-leaning when strafing, anti-recoil, rapid-fire; they're easily attainable at Gamestop or Walmart, and they're relatively cheap. It is incredibly impactful to rank. I would absolutely love to play a custom game against a legit controller user who is high Gold or Plat, so they can see (win or lose), whether or not I truly belong at Silver 3 or 4. I should be high gold, or maybe even low plat on a great day, were I not playing against cheaters constantly.

I can't speak for PC, but you're WAY wrong on console. Everybody and their brother has a Strikepack mod controller, that enables them with all sorts of enhancements: auto-leaning when strafing, anti-recoil, rapid-fire; they're easily attainable at Gamestop or Walmart, and they're relatively cheap. It is incredibly impactful to rank. I would absolutely love to play a custom game against a legit controller user who is high Gold or Plat, so they can see (win or lose), whether or not I truly belong at Silver 3 or 4. I should be high gold, or maybe even low plat on a great day, were I not playing against cheaters constantly.
    I can't speak to console, and apologies, sometimes I forget about console in general. I know that's unfair since they make up a big portion of the player base.

I can't speak to console, and apologies, sometimes I forget about console in general. I know that's unfair since they make up a big portion of the player base.
    No worries. Console is largely ignored by the community at large, even by the developers, which is why we have the problems we do. They live under the fantasy "console can't be hacked", when the Strikepack makers proved that pretty wrong. I'm not sure why Sony/Microsoft/Ubisoft/EA/Activision aren't doing anything about it. I checked out the box for one of these Strikepack things at Gamestop, to check for licensing information, and it doesn't say it's a licensed product. I'm not sure why they haven't been sued and shut down. Everybody that plugs one in should have their console bricked.

On top of all this, I believe the XIM adapters are providing for even worse scripts to tunnel into the console. The consoles are dumb enough to believe the XIM is a "controller", which makes it a trusted device. Thereby, anybody with scripts on their keyboards, etc....can get all that crap to run. XIM has been around forever, letting people cheat away. At best, they've had an advantage in aim and movement; at worst, they're probably running scripts for wallhacks, etc. Now Sony wants us to buy a PS5 after all this crap?!? They can f'n forget it.

you'd be wrong because MOSS doesn;t detect scripts. it rather checks if a movement is human or automated and draws graphs and analyzes. For example if you pull down your screen every 50 ms, yeah you'll get banned.