Not Receiving Message for Account Recovery

Nvm, I realized my account was moved

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    AHLagman: Hey there! Just wanted to make sure that everything worked out for you! If you need any help, I'm here to help!

Not receiving message for account recovery II

I have the same problem I have not receiving emails for account recovery/verification password reset etc. I nnow my account still works because I opened it the app loggin in with fb but I cant log in the nintendo switch cause asks me for address and password which it keeps rejecting which is why I am trying to reset. I already submitted a ticket a couple of days ago and received not response. I purchased the just dance 2020 year pass which I cannot use because I cannot log in. I am missing paid days.

I just checked by loggin in the ubisoft club with my fb account that this account is linked to an old email that doesnt exist anymore. Which is the source of all this issue. Can you help me link the account to another email please?

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    kerogr: Thanks for coming to the forums! I see that you recently had a support ticket that was closed out. Are you still having this issue at this time?