aiming mode

My problem is certainly easy to solve.
    How to change aiming mode in a weapon? in sniper rifle? exactly change to further and closer mode. Which key or which mouse button is responsible for it?
    I searched on the net and in the game settings, with no results

I don't believe that nobody knows; /

In settings click keyboard and mouse,then customize controls,then combat and squad. Under that heading is aim mode and zoom in out controls, I think default is mouse wheel scroll up or down. Not all scopes let you zoom in or out though.

Press right mouse button to aim, keep it pressed, you will have a menu with some options like fire rate change, add or remove silencer, and change zoom setting.

Originally Posted by ZlaMajka Go to original post
    My problem is certainly easy to solve.
    How to change aiming mode in a weapon? in sniper rifle? exactly change to further and closer mode. Which key or which mouse button is responsible for it?
    I searched on the net and in the game settings, with no results
    It is ALT for all weapons in pve and in pvp also alt but you can chane it for all except snr and dmr. They always have scoped view.

UbiBasset's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ZlaMajka! As others have said, you can ADS by holding the right mouse button. By "further and closer mode," I wonder if you mean holding your breath to zoom in and steady on the target? If so, you can do this by holding down the space bar while you are ADSing.

If you still have questions regarding this, please let me know!

Aim Down Sight = M2 (right mouse button)
    Zoom in/Hold Breath = hold Space Bar (must be aiming down sight first)