1. #11
    You need a #15...

    15. In almost every match you play someone will be cheating because Ubisoft has failed to do anything about all the scripts, hacks, and exploits that are calling the game's fundamental veracity into question on a daily basis.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #12
    When Tom Clancy wrote Rainbow Six, he put in there plenty of pre planning - the teams would get on sight and get intel from the local law enforcement, they would develop a plan and then act.
    There is Zero pre planning in this "game" It is nothing more then a console version of a carnival bb gun game.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,859
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Hi GhostSniper!

    Would you be willing to go into a bit of detail on why you feel this way towards Siege? Are there any particular aspects or features you feel the game is currently lacking?
    Lean-spamming from one extreme to the other to dodge bullets, while maintaining perfect accuracy themselves. Being able to sprint and instantly ADS (again, by using lean spam). Being able to strafe from side to side to dodge bullets (the 3-speeds are great for that).
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Lean-spamming from one extreme to the other to dodge bullets, while maintaining perfect accuracy themselves. Being able to sprint and instantly ADS (again, by using lean spam). Being able to strafe from side to side to dodge bullets (the 3-speeds are great for that).
    All these break a game in general, but are not the reason this is not a TC game.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,859
    Originally Posted by Ghost Sniper33 Go to original post
    All these break a game in general, but are not the reason this is not a TC game.
    No, but to your point, it makes it a run-n-gun style game.

    Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post
    You need a #15...

    15. In almost every match you play someone will be cheating because Ubisoft has failed to do anything about all the scripts, hacks, and exploits that are calling the game's fundamental veracity into question on a daily basis.
    Amen brother. Especially for us console people that nobody cares about, who were dealing with XIM mouse/keyboard cheaters, but now have to deal with Strikepack mods that are even worse.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    #16 Worst balance
    Hey ubi why unranked players play with plat or champ nerds in casual mode? - can you do normal balance - unranked only vs unranked & ranked only vs ranked.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,541
    Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post
    You need a #15...
    15. In almost every match you play someone will be cheating because Ubisoft has failed to do anything about all the scripts, hacks, and exploits that are calling the game's fundamental veracity into question on a daily basis.
    As always, you should be reporting players so the team can properly investigate and update to prevent newer hacks from working.

    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Amen brother. Especially for us console people that nobody cares about, who were dealing with XIM mouse/keyboard cheaters, but now have to deal with Strikepack mods that are even worse.
    As we have previously stated, native KBM is disabled on our end. Reports for use of XIM should be submitted through the console's support team, as they have more control over player accounts than we do on our backend.

    Originally Posted by FYA_EXel_ Go to original post
    #16 Worst balance
    Hey ubi why unranked players play with plat or champ nerds in casual mode? - can you do normal balance - unranked only vs unranked & ranked only vs ranked.
    As I have also stated several times, your ranked MMR does not matter with quick match matchmaking. It is completely separate. However, I understand a lot of players have suggested for the system to take that into account for a potentially better matchmaking experience. Overall, this seems to happen because those high ranked players have a low quick match mmr from lack of playing the mode. This usually evens out after a few matches, assuming they are playing like they normally do. Thanks regardless!
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Another one should be this: "You'll hold an angle all day but the moment you look away, only then, the enemy will peek you and get an easy kill"
    Siege timing is the WORST.
    How many times I've checked and checked and the moment I do something "Hey whats going on in here?" and I'm dead. Like I swear 40% of the siege community has esp or just KNOWS the moment you're not looking in their particular direction. Sound ***** all you want, It still happens somehow.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #19
    Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    As always, you should be reporting players so the team can properly investigate and update to prevent newer hacks from working.


    As we have previously stated, native KBM is disabled on our end. Reports for use of XIM should be submitted through the console's support team, as they have more control over player accounts than we do on our backend.


    As I have also stated several times, your ranked MMR does not matter with quick match matchmaking. It is completely separate. However, I understand a lot of players have suggested for the system to take that into account for a potentially better matchmaking experience. Overall, this seems to happen because those high ranked players have a low quick match mmr from lack of playing the mode. This usually evens out after a few matches, assuming they are playing like they normally do. Thanks regardless!

    Sounds like alot of excuses that would be used for a CS:Go Devteam....

    None of these should even be mentioend for a Tom Clancy Rainbow Six game...
    Share this post