just asking ?

are they going to bring back all maps & day/night cycle for quick match pls ? if not why ?
    but the way the game is , quick match not FUN any more ! I don't want to be Always playing rank match's, that's toxic & bad at heart !!! & I don't watch or par take in e-sports (not real sport) for how bad it is any way !!! bring the fun back ffs !!!
     1 people found this helpful

Will depend on what the team comments on the Devnotes but the chances are not in our favor so far. Developers seems to be annoyed by how different the casual and unranked/ranked experiences were and wanted to make casual into something similar so players wouldn't feel alienated by the ranked restrictions. This is why they also removed the night maps since they're removed from ranked too.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi B_SoF. I do not have an ETA if day/night maps are ever coming back into rotation. I also have no information if the map rotation system will be removed, but we do appreciate feedback from the community on the current rotation.

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Hi B_SoF. I do not have an ETA if day/night maps are ever coming back into rotation. I also have no information if the map rotation system will be removed, but we do appreciate feedback from the community on the current rotation.
    thxs for the info ! think will give r6s a break in a few days , comeback end of feb see if the state of the game got better !

lceycat's Avatar Member
    Unfortunately the direction for the game seems to keep steering more and more toward competitive, competitive, competitive. With Ranked being Pro League light now with severely limited map pools and bomb only, Unranked being Ranked practice and Quick Match getting limited map pools and AA/DD rotations now making it Ranked lite.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to push non competitive players aside with all the changes and make the average joes feel like the game is changing to suite the top 10%. It's not like this is how the game always was, it's been changed into more and more competitive.

I actually DO think there SHOULD be a very competitive mode for the game. I just don't think it should be the ONLY way to play the game outside of making a custom match. Casual should just be casual again. No AA/DD rotations, no limited map pools. If you want to add ANY ranked changes just give defense the ability to pick spawn site without picking same spot twice or something because random selection always picks terribly.
     3 people found this helpful

Yeah I absolutely despise how Ubisoft is constantly pushing every aspect of this game to being nothing but a slightly different variation on Ranked mode. Your design decisions have already made me decide to NOT give you any money for the season pass this year ... and if you keep it up then I'll just quit your game completely. How do you appreciate THAT 'feedback', Ubisoft?
     3 people found this helpful

StopImCute's Avatar Member
    I miss night time tbh.
     2 people found this helpful