Seeker mine is overpowered

Dear Ubisoft!
    I really want you to pay attention to the situation that is happening in the game now. Namely, the assembly of things based on the characteristics of the game. The damage from mine explosions is too great. AOE damage is high. It completely breaks the pve game. You don't have to shoot, just throw the seeker mines. It breaks the shooter game principle. Seeker mines - should only be an extra help, not a complete weapon replacement. My vision is how to fix it:
    1) Reduce damage
    2) Reduce AOE damage or reduce the number of seeker mines
    3) Make a cooldown for seeker mines bigger.
    4) Give resistance to mobs from explosions.
    5) To make a reduction damage on every subsequent seeker mine in the target. (if 4 players are in the same build)
    6) Accumulate and discharge damage from the skill. Allow each bullet hitting the target to hang 1 debuff when shooting with a weapon. 100 stacks of debuff - good damage from a seeker mine, it discharge the accumulated stacks.
     1 people found this helpful

TheGeckoHimself's Avatar Member
    Oh, another one. Go on - ruin the game for others! What a nice person you are

Read the previous thread!
     12 people found this helpful

Marriorqq's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by GambleNSK Go to original post
    Dear Ubisoft!
    I really want you to pay attention to the situation that is happening in the game now. Namely, the assembly of things based on the characteristics of the game. The damage from mine explosions is too great. AOE damage is high. It completely breaks the pve game. You don't have to shoot, just throw the seeker mines. It breaks the shooter game principle. Seeker mines - should only be an extra help, not a complete weapon replacement. My vision is how to fix it:
    1) Reduce damage
    5) To make a reduction damage on every subsequent seeker mine in the target. (if 4 players are in the same build)
    6) Accumulate and discharge damage from the skill. Allow each bullet hitting the target to hang 1 debuff when shooting with a weapon. 100 stacks of debuff - good damage from a seeker mine, it discharge the accumulated stacks.
    This kind of post has been from TU5, I will copy and respond to you

It may be because the unhappy person has left, and the remaining people, such as your request, will drive away other players. I think it is difficult for the game designer to handle the place.
    I have some good suggestions from other players, if you need to discuss it seriously:
    1. Change the damage of the split ball to bleeding damage, this can remove a bunch of enemies stacking explosion effects within range, causing the map to become too clean for a moment (because the bleeding effect does not seem to stack?). Let people who use firearms still output;

It also allows such split ball electricians to have time to use their weapons,
    [We have some electrician's weapon talents that seem to be completely unused:
    "Perpetuation" can additionally increase the time of the effect of abnormal state.
    "Vindictive" can finally help teammates who use firearms instead of blowing up the enemy all at once.
    "Spike", please change the calculation method to additional independent damage, multiplication calculation formula instead of the current stupid addition damage calculation formula, so that electricians also enjoy the fun of headshot killing.

2.Explosive Seek Mine: Bleed status effect> Burn status.

3.Airbust Seek Mine: Burn status change to Shocked status. (This skill requires high operating requirements and should be given a good reward and suppress the effect of electromechanics. Currently there is only one Jammer pulse in the skill group.)

1. The damage of the split ball is completely converted into bleeding damage (same as the robot dog before the correction), but if you consider that the trigger of the exotic gloves is too powerful, you can adjust in several other directions:
    A: Base value for reducing damage
    B: Give the enemy resistance to repeated injuries
    C: Only the trigger of total damage will take effect slowly, not giving abnormal status effect.

2.&3. Keep the current version is immediate explosion damage.

And the direct explosion damage of such difficult Demolisher Firefly is more valuable.

Rather than ask NERF, refer to my suggestions to bring players other fun.

pob709's Avatar Senior Member
    Personally after 1200 hour's I wish the seekers were stronger I mean at least it makes the grind for that elusive item you have never seen more acceptable. I guess if you're playing content for the first time and want to test yourself and build just solo it. I would say in MM PVE its rare to get say 3 skill builds but I do find one 50% of the time. If seekers anoy you just play with friends. Let's be honest in the more difficult content against the BT skills are disrupted half the time anyway so plenty AI to shoot. PVP is a different matter and alough d1 and 2 have never been a true PVP experience in any update I really don't know why they don't just level the playing field with same amour /weapons loadout for all then it's just down to skill (whatever that means lol).
     5 people found this helpful

seriously good players can still do as much damage as a seeker build, maybe doesnt show on the chart if that even scales right in a challange/heroic mode sure not the average player can. but i'd rather have a seeker build in any group to help clear an instance faster anyway, on another note. raids = 0 skill builds so u want to do a no gun/run fight, go raid? ? :P otherwise why complain. i run skill builds or gun builds and when i'm on a gun build and there is no skill build, in the group i almost cry for 1. if i dont switch to it myself. if its not on that char

Originally Posted by TheGeckoHimself Go to original post

That a bit harsh on the guy posting his first post on here ,
    He puts across a honest opinion and gets a reply like that
    I Say learn to shoot straight then you wouldn,t have to worry about seekers ..........

Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member

That's rich coming from you.

hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Dear Ubisoft!
    1) Reduce damage
    TROLL alert first post and wants nerfs ? and nerfs with something that DOES NOT WORK... Seekers are the worst weapon in the game, they do no damage 99% of the time, like the turret on a skill build it just sits and gets one shot ...

I am sick of the it is to easy gang , if you find it to easy go play something else as you must have all the good bits and nothing left to play for, or stop playing in groups and play solo heroic , oh but thats to easy as well ,

This game is made for ALL types of players NOT for the entitled heroes that seem to get all the bits and can tank through all the content ... it is NOT a COD game it is a looter shooter , And the devs need to get the game back from the elite hardcore few that just want harder content and less loot and less fun ... I wonder what the OP real user name is ?..

spoil the game for others? This build is very strong. there is no reason to argue. The question is completely different. This is a broken build. It breaks the neutral when you and the mob are. you don’t even have to shoot. It should not be so, if you do not understand this, then you do not understand the game at all.

hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    spoil the game for others? This build is very strong. there is no reason to argue. The question is completely different. This is a broken build. It breaks the neutral when you and the mob are. you don’t even have to shoot. It should not be so, if you do not understand this, then you do not understand the game at all.
    You need to understand the game AND other players , some of us play solo and do not find them OP , some of us do not get the good items and never get an OP build . How can one player come on here and say this is OP we do not want it, or it is to easy make it harder ?.
    ALL content in game is easy if you are in a 4 man team , I have 4 toons only 1 is skills , Skills do not work for all , it is bugged to death , if your skills are OP then just stop using them or make a weaker build , why should the majority suffer for the minority ?..

I looked at skill builds on yt , One poster had a build like mine with 450k seeker damage and was clearing everything , ? My build has 750k+ seekers i had more DTE and more 40% more explosive damage and they go pop no damage ??

I am on PC it did not say what the poster was on ?... but , Something is far wrong with this game ?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last ►►