YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GambleNSK Go to original post
    Reread everything I write again. Take your time, think about it. If you're in the seeker at the end of a mission doing less damage than the guys with guns, you're the one who's slacking, not the guys with guns strong.
    Or and you should think on this, they could be really good player with really good builds. OMG! Could that actually happen. Just because one gets beat, shouldn't immediately mean that they are cheating or that what they are using is OP. It could be the one trailing in scores is in a better class of players.

So instead of hating other players, what is wrong with finding players of similar mind as you and playing with them? Or are you going to get offended by this suggestion to play with players that think like you? Take a serious moment and consider, that if you play the Raid, most players are very selective who they are willing to play with. When going to the DZ, most players are very selective who they are willing to play with. If you hate SBs and don't like Seekers, why would you be selective about who you play with? Most of the haters, would rather Nuke SBs, so they are useless and force the Gun Build Meta Again.

Originally Posted by Dyslexic-Snail Go to original post
    They should nerf all gun damage and finally give the NPC enemies about 4000 bllion health so that it takes 3 hours to kill a red NPC. Nerf grenades so they act as they would in real life and instead of the explosion killing NPCs because an explosion from a grenade is actually a little pop the shrapnel kills them instead, if they are within range.

They should also nerf all the knee pads, backpacks, masks and make all the talents on items only work if you power them up for 5 minutes without stopping before you plan to use them. Add bullet drop, add some wind factors so you actually have to aim to away from any NPC to kill them depending on the wind strength and direction. If you get shot in the head you instantly die or at least lose your face so the NPC can run over and put you out of your misery, no checkpoints either, off you go back to the start of the mission.

All that equipment that you are carrying should slow you down and make it harder to run and maneuver and make your foot steps louder which in turn makes you get spotted easier.

Sound like fun? No? Then leave the skills as they are and nerf your whining.

I'm not mad, I'm just suggesting stuff.
    Something I have found funny with all the complaints. Players trying to force the Gun Build Meta. Their chief complaint, Seekers are make doing everything too quick. Yet when running with all Gun Build players during anything they are saying, "Let's do this as quick as we can!" WOW!

sandpants's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    Yep, it's that convenient for you. One minute you are claiming the issue is Seekers and only Seekers and someone mentions you won't stop there. The next, someone mentions the Gloves and you want those nerfed to.

Seeing how I saw your predictable pattern before it was even mentioned. So I think I am comprehension is great at this point, cause you keep wanting skills nerfed at every turn. When in reality, you could just play with those who share your SB hatred, instead of being dead set against an archtype.
    I already said I don't hate skills. You haven't progressed this discussion beyond your confirmation bias.

You don't know what I want. I said there is a particular build that is an obvious outlier. Whether it's enabled by Seekers only or BTSU gloves, is reaching beyond the point I made. I made another point, saying that skill builds shouldn't be locked down to 1 exotic. Which they practically are. Whether you think I want to have it nerfed or not, is your far fetching imagination, not my stance on the matter.

What I DO hate is utter eclipsing of all other roles that this particular build achieves in missions, which you constantly wave off and generalize as "SB hate". Which is ironic, since you only ever champion "Skill Builds" as something relating to damage - i.e. I reiterate again, you definitely do not have the best intention for skills or skill builds, only your magic wizard build that you measure up against gun builds.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by sandpants Go to original post
    I already said I don't hate skills. You haven't progressed this discussion beyond your confirmation bias.

You don't know what I want. I said there is a particular build that is an obvious outlier. Whether it's enabled by Seekers only or BTSU gloves, is reaching beyond the point I made. I made another point, saying that skill builds shouldn't be locked down to 1 exotic. Which they practically are. Whether you think I want to have it nerfed or not, is your far fetching imagination, not my stance on the matter.

What I DO hate is utter eclipsing of all other roles that this particular build achieves in missions, which you constantly wave off and generalize as "SB hate". Which is ironic, since you only ever champion "Skill Builds" as something relating to damage - i.e. I reiterate again, you definitely do not have the best intention for skills or skill builds, only your magic wizard build that you measure up against gun builds.
    So it's one playstyle, with one skill, with one exotic, but no hate. Seeing how you how players who share the hate, apparently "everyone" is using SBs and "everyone" of those is using "seekers" and "everyone" of those are using the gloves and supposedly these teams of SBs kill everything.

News flash, not everyone is using SBs. Wow. Another note of inspiration for ya, not every SB uses seekers. Wow x2. Last but not least not everyone has gotten the gloves. Wow x3.

Now I use MM a lot. Majority of the time I am the lone SB, running with teams of Gun Builds, and majority of the time they are killing everything before my seekers even gets to the NPCs. The haters refuse to believe that is even possible.

I have also made suggestions, that "if" one doesn't like Seekers or SBs. Then why not find players who share that hatred, which seems to be an unacceptable thought and seems to offend them to no end. Because they refuse to do as I suggest, they insist the only fix is to ruin seekers, the gloves, and SBs as a whole. Then and only then, will they be happy. Now seeing how their perspective is from a Gun Build with the intention of ruining the playstyle of others and refuse any other option. Then you throw in a selective few has even commented that skills shouldn't even be in the game. The logic response is it has to be a hatred towards SBs, Seekers, and the Gloves.

So now as you pretend to be offended. Consider how players are going to be offended cause they are stuck playing Gun Builds cause it's the only outlier in the game, cause a percentage of haters refused to play together.

What is funnier yet, the comments that Seekers in particular "kills too fast." Yet you put a team of Gun Builds together ask what's the plan," kill things as fast as we can to complete the mission and repeat." Yeah, I don't think completing the content too fast is the issue. It comes down to one player wasn't the god they thought they was and they got out played. So instead of getting better, finding a better build. They cry for nerfs in hopes that this will make them better by default. They want to hate on what they don't like.

This kind of hate has been around since TD and the haters got their way in that game. They seem to want to continue the hate here. Cause if it isn't hate, it wouldn't bug you to find Gun Builds to play with. You would just ignore them.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by sandpants Go to original post
    So you want more Exotics or named like the BTSU gloves so we have multiple option to make a more "OP" Skill build?!?

Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    Or and you should think on this, they could be really good player with really good builds. OMG! Could that actually happen. Just because one gets beat, shouldn't immediately mean that they are cheating or that what they are using is OP. It could be the one trailing in scores is in a better class of players.

So instead of hating other players, what is wrong with finding players of similar mind as you and playing with them? Or are you going to get offended by this suggestion to play with players that think like you? Take a serious moment and consider, that if you play the Raid, most players are very selective who they are willing to play with. When going to the DZ, most players are very selective who they are willing to play with. If you hate SBs and don't like Seekers, why would you be selective about who you play with? Most of the haters, would rather Nuke SBs, so they are useless and force the Gun Build Meta Again.
    There's no use talking to you. I think you're the one who hates gun build. Where did I write that I hate skill builds? Find this in my 12 messages. The seekers have top damage, allowed to sit and stay in hiding. It wasn't enough for you, you cried that mobs were dodging mines. You can't hit them. The developers made concessions to you that made the mobs stupid. Now if a single Mob dodges a mine, that's good. And you're still whining and saying that seekers aren't the top? Seriously? How many more of you can be reinforced to make you happy? Why not make the "kill everyone" button?

J_Tokyo_Rogue's Avatar Senior Member
    Wanna see real seeker mine? here's a clip ...

THIS IS OVERPOWERED,they nerfed it so hard that later they didn't deal any more DMG.

I only call you the facts and you agree that the build is broken.

1) Best cumulative damage per second
    2) Best protection (shelter)
    3) It is not necessary to shoot
    4) Homing mines. The mines will find the npc at least where. They'll jump anywhere. You don't have to worry at all.
    5) Damage immediately on HP excluding armor.
    6) Best low risk/ high reward ratio.
    7) Best AOE damage
    Agree?

I have this build. I've been running around in it myself and I know what I'm saying. There's no point in running in another build, because this one's the best. But we're the adequate people. This build is completely broken. It's got to be either nerf or completely recycled.
    Running in this build or not running is not the right question. Finally understand that if you close your eyes, the problem won't go away. It's the same here. The problem is exactly that he breaks the pve game completely.

v24x's Avatar Junior Member
    this gecko is a die hard fan to seekminer we got you Mr but the fact is its ruin the dam game thats the fact

pob709's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GambleNSK Go to original post
    I only call you the facts and you agree that the build is broken.

1) Best cumulative damage per second
    2) Best protection (shelter)
    3) It is not necessary to shoot
    4) Homing mines. The mines will find the npc at least where. They'll jump anywhere. You don't have to worry at all.
    5) Damage immediately on HP excluding armor.
    6) Best low risk/ high reward ratio.
    7) Best AOE damage
    Agree?

I have this build. I've been running around in it myself and I know what I'm saying. There's no point in running in another build, because this one's the best. But we're the adequate people. This build is completely broken. It's got to be either nerf or completely recycled.
    Running in this build or not running is not the right question. Finally understand that if you close your eyes, the problem won't go away. It's the same here. The problem is exactly that he breaks the pve game completely.
    If we say seekers are overpowered who does this effect. Not single players or playing with friends. So it's just MM with randoms is that really people's first choice?. If you're complaining about seekers you probably have a few hundred hours in game, have run JTC 150 times have used every build with every skill possible what exactly do you hope to achieve by just using guns. Personally it's the rambo types speed running not checking gear types who annoy me the most.