"Something went wrong, please try again in a few seconds" - Buy Problem

Hello,

I want to buy R6-Credits. but when I want to pay them, a window is opening which says "something went wrong, please try again in a few seconds".Do someone know, what I can do?
     5 people found this helpful

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, GJN_mqxi.!

Sorry to hear about your payment issues. Do you have the game on Steam or Uplay. If it is Steam please make sure the Steam Overlay is enabled, you can find how to do this here:

Open the Steam client and navigate to the Steam > Settings/Preferences > In-game tab. ...
    Right-click the game in your Library > Select Properties > Under the General tab, check the box next to Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.
    The default shortcut is Shift + Tab.

If it is Uplay, please close any anti-virus or pop up blockers temporarily and test to see if it works.

Please let us know how you get on, thank you.
     2 people found this helpful

Cannot solve

I have the same problem here and I have try your method, still not working, when I trying to purchase the credit pack, it will open uplay overlay and pop up a message called “ something went wrong, plz try again in few seconds” and this only happen on credit pack but not skin dlc, I have try to reopen uplay and the game , logging out on both steam and uplay and it still not fixed , I want to buy the nighthaven set , so I hope this problem may solve as soon as possible

Originally Posted by Ubi-Viral Go to original post
    Hey, GJN_mqxi.!

Sorry to hear about your payment issues. Do you have the game on Steam or Uplay. If it is Steam please make sure the Steam Overlay is enabled, you can find how to do this here:

Open the Steam client and navigate to the Steam > Settings/Preferences > In-game tab. ...
    Right-click the game in your Library > Select Properties > Under the General tab, check the box next to Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.
    The default shortcut is Shift + Tab.

If it is Uplay, please close any anti-virus or pop up blockers temporarily and test to see if it works.

Please let us know how you get on, thank you.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Stalwart.A Go to original post
    I have the same problem here and I have try your method, still not working, when I trying to purchase the credit pack, it will open uplay overlay and pop up a message called “ something went wrong, plz try again in few seconds” and this only happen on credit pack but not skin dlc, I have try to reopen uplay and the game , logging out on both steam and uplay and it still not fixed , I want to buy the nighthaven set , so I hope this problem may solve as soon as possible
    Hi Stalwart!

I am sorry to hear you having issues with purchasing R6 credits. I would ask you to wait 48 hours and try to purchase the desired item again. During this time, no purchases should be attempted.

If the issue still occurs after that 48 hours, please reach out to our team.

Thanks!

I'm trying to buy 50$ of r6 credits and still comes up with the error shown above

I just got my money to buy some r6 credits for rook, ela, and frost elite, and some skins, although it doesn't let me use the store or access, I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed let alone give an option on the main store page just to buy the credits there? It makes perfect sense for an in game currency that is purchasable by money to be put on the store page so if this error does occur it can be more easily avoided, I need help and my Uplay acc name is Immortal.EXO, I would like to purchase these items relatively soon meaning within either today, tomorrow, or at latest Wednesday.

Fraud^

I have gone onto my email to see if I received any emails relating to this error only to be greeted by tons of fraud emails sent to my already 2 step verified account, this is absolutely stupid, I've already bought 8 elite's and over 250$ on this game alone and I get met with this, you guys really need to get this fixed ASAP. It's petty to think that after I've donated at put so much money onto a game, I still get treated like I'm a low level client almost, y'all need this fixed ASAP, get r6 Credits onto the steam store page ASAP!

i have the same its 1/1/2020 its still not working !
     4 people found this helpful

Not working for me either
     3 people found this helpful

Something went wrong, please try again in a few seconds.

Hi, I have added $250 of funds to my steam account so I can get 2 100s and 1 50 of R6 Credits. However it won't even let me buy any of them and just sends me an email that there was a fraud attempt. I have tried probably about 50 times and was wondering if any people from ubisoft can just take my steam funds and put it into r6 credits.
    Thanks,
    Saber

Have the same problem. I can buy the skins and bundles direct from steam but not R6 Credits.

egl.'s Avatar Junior Member
    Hi i have the same Problem and i cant dix it can someone help me pls

egl.'s Avatar Junior Member
    im just getting some wierd french emails

Whenever I try and do this is says that it isn't activated for steam in game.

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone. I'm sorry to hear that you're all having trouble purchasing R6 credits. Firstly, please ensure that the Steam overlay is enabled. Then, please reach out to the team at support.ubi.com so that they can review everything on our end. You can also try reaching out to Steam Support for further assistance. Thank you!

Problem is still ongoing with no solution found whatsoever

I can buy skins and DLCs through steam but i cannot seem to purchase anything on the R6S store in-game. It does the "something went wrong, please try again in a few seconds" message after i accept terms of conditions for purchase of r6 credits.

I have money in my steam account, ive logged out of both Uplay and Steam and reset my PC and came back on.
    oh, by the way Ubisoft, if you think its because of the overlay, well it isnt considering im using my steam overlay to type this up right now and the "something went wrong" message appears on the Uplay in-game overlay. so nothing wrong with overlays here.

Then on top of that i get spammed with "possible fraud transaction" warnings in my e-mail. Yeah, i have two step authentication and the reason i have two step authentication if because i thought it going to solve this issue but clearly not! I even went on my ubisoft account through chrome to "trust this PC". I mean is there a way to just override the stupid "fraud warning"? How the **** do you even know its a fraud? at the same time how do you know its not a fraud? where is the fking line that dvides between these verdicts that deny me of my transaction? im so mad, like holy ****. LIKE HOLY **** IM ANGRYU.
     3 people found this helpful

same here, nothing help

I am having this same issue. Can't buy anything get the error every time

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi all, sorry to hear you are still unable to make these purchases.

As an additional step, you may also need to clear your browser cache in Steam after completing the steps originally posted at the top of this thread.

To do this:
    - Navigate to Steam > Settings
    - In the Settings Menu find "Web Browser"
    - "Delete browser cache" > OK

If you still encounter issues after trying these steps, please feel free to contact us directly by creating a support ticket. If you chose to do this, please describe the issue you are experiencing in as much detail as possible. It will help if you include a video/image of the issue and your system files.

its on steam and what you said didnt work what the hell

deleting web browser cache worked for me, thanks for the solution. i hope it works for the rest of you!

Same issue

Originally Posted by Immortal.EXO Go to original post
    I have gone onto my email to see if I received any emails relating to this error only to be greeted by tons of fraud emails sent to my already 2 step verified account, this is absolutely stupid, I've already bought 8 elite's and over 250$ on this game alone and I get met with this, you guys really need to get this fixed ASAP. It's petty to think that after I've donated at put so much money onto a game, I still get treated like I'm a low level client almost, y'all need this fixed ASAP, get r6 Credits onto the steam store page ASAP!
    Im having the same ******g issue, love you ubi. <3

I didn't think this would work but disabling my anti-virus worked for me. thanks (5 years later lol)

I cant buy r6 credits.

I find it really sad that since launch this has been a problem for everyone when there is a simple fix just add r6 credits to STEAM STORE PAGE. I try to buy r6 credits and it say please try again later and I get a email about a fraud attempt when I have 2 auth fac. its really annoying and I have spent quite a amount of money on r6 and ubisoft games. PLEASE FIX THIS UBI FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Deneb_3K Go to original post
    I find it really sad that since launch this has been a problem for everyone when there is a simple fix just add r6 credits to STEAM STORE PAGE. I try to buy r6 credits and it say please try again later and I get a email about a fraud attempt when I have 2 auth fac. its really annoying and I have spent quite a amount of money on r6 and ubisoft games. PLEASE FIX THIS UBI FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
    Hello there,

Sorry to see you're having issues.

Have you attempted any of the steps previously mentioned such as whitelisting the game from your Anti-Virus software (we wouldn't advise disabling it entirely).

As well as ensuring the steam overlay is enabled?

Something went wrong, please try again in a few seconds

Whenever I try to buy credits on the store it gives me this message "Something went wrong, please try again in a few seconds". I try through uplay overlay, the game store and nothing works. please help, thanks

Hi, I got the same problems too. I tried like a week ago and I tried just now but it still doesn't work. I tried to fix the overlay and I even download steam and Ubisoft again. Please help me fix this game and I love this game I was trying to buy many elites and a new battle pass. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me. Thank you

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Can you please provide screenshots of the errors you receive as we're investigating further reports of issues when accessing the store

Much appreciated!

Purchased an elite skin but it isn't showing up for me

I tried restarting my rainbow six siege didn't work, tried restarting my computer multiple times but didn't work. It says I own the Zofia elite skin but I don't have and it ain't showing up for me.

----------------------------

After reading

thank you for reading this, I hope you can help me.

My3Reasons3D

Originally Posted by My3Reasons3D Go to original post
    I tried restarting my rainbow six siege didn't work, tried restarting my computer multiple times but didn't work. It says I own the Zofia elite skin but I don't have and it ain't showing up for me.

----------------------------

After reading

thank you for reading this, I hope you can help me.

My3Reasons3D
    As advised above, can you please provide screenshots of the errors you receive as we're investigating further reports of issues when accessing the store

I cannot buy r6 credits.

I have cleared my browser cache, enable steam overlay to steam and rainbow six, disable my antivirus, but yet, i still cannot buy the r6 credits, please help....

Originally Posted by louvreSora. Go to original post
    I have cleared my browser cache, enable steam overlay to steam and rainbow six, disable my antivirus, but yet, i still cannot buy the r6 credits, please help....
    At this time we are still investigating this, louvreSora.

Can you provide an image of the error you receive please?

Whenever i try to buy r6 credits, its just keep popping up something is wrong.. please try again.

Something went wrong please try again

So im trying to buy g2 jager set with r6 credits so i go to store to buy r6 credits but when i try buy them i window pops up on ubi connect and says "Something went wrong please try again later" how do I fix this?

Hey there guys,

Sorry to hear you're unable to purchase in-game!

Please check your Overlay settings, it may also be worth disabling and re-enabling it

Please let us know how you get on!

Hey,
    I solved this problem by turning on the steam overlay.
    Press the right button on the R6 and turn on this overlay or check in the steam settings.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    That is great news, thank you for letting us know this KayFuNN.

Both Steam and Ubisoft Connect overlay has been known to cause issue when players are trying to make a purchase in-game.

Thank you for letting us know that for you, doing the opposite and enabling the Steam overlay worked.

Something went wrong, please try again in a few seconds.

I have the same problem. I cannot understand what is the reason. Tried many options but nothing helped. What should I do?
    1 Included overlay everywhere
    2 Checked the integrity of the files.
    3. Deleted the cache
    https://imgur.com/a/ZMkoAYA
    https://imgur.com/a/5p3fqIV

I also have been facing the same issue and nothing works and not even uplay is replying my CASE NUMBER is

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by X_BloodSheed_X Go to original post
    I have the same problem. I cannot understand what is the reason. Tried many options but nothing helped. What should I do?
    1 Included overlay everywhere
    2 Checked the integrity of the files.
    3. Deleted the cache
    https://imgur.com/a/ZMkoAYA
    https://imgur.com/a/5p3fqIV
    Hello. We are often able to determine the cause of this issue by reviewing your account. Considering you have tried changing your overlay settings, please contact us directly -

Email Support / Live Chat: https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New

Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/

Originally Posted by transzakle Go to original post
    I also have been facing the same issue and nothing works and not even uplay is replying my CASE NUMBER is
    Hey. I replied to you in another support thread I can see you have now received a reply in your support case, so it's best to keep discussing it with us there.

Thank you both!