Again the trouble has started

Hi,

So the issue has again started. I recently purchased it through Epic. The Trial Works Fine, but the Anno 1800 Complete Edition is not sowing on Uplay account. I have covered all the steps and just waiting for a resolution now.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi lintas.kar! Welcome to the forums! I am sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with your Complete Edition of Anno 1800. Please note that the country listed on both your Epic and Ubisoft accounts will need to match, as well as your physical location. We are able to assist with your Ubisoft account, however, Epic Games will need to provide support for any changes to your Epic account

Hi,

The accounts match and also the regions are the same. I have raised a ticket with the ownership, Epic Games Bill Receipt and my log files. Ubisoft Support Ticket: 14199055.
    I'm hoping for an early resolution and in the meanwhile I'm checking for any alternative solution available.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    lintas.kar: Thank you for sharing your case number with us! It looks like you were able to resolve this issue with our Technical Support teams, but please let me know if this is not the case and you are still needing assistance with accessing Anno 1800.

@lintas.kar were you able to get a resolution to this issue?

I have recently bought the game from EPIC game store as well. My regions match on EPIC and UBI connect. I don't know what else i can do to resolve this. This issue was report over an year back and yet there is no resolution.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thanks for the continued updates on this.

If you're still unable to activate the game, please reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook, so we can look into this.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345