This game is bad because your game engine is trash.

And your developers have no knowledge of guns, operators, economy of human movement, or tactics. Let alone the bad engine that is in capable of doing anything extraordinary.
     4 people found this helpful

Wrong forum.
     5 people found this helpful

GAP_Computer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by er1cksson Go to original post
    Wrong forum.
    And your developers have no knowledge of guns A cal .50 marked as .338 not to mention other calibers as well

Let alone the bad engine that is in capable of doing anything extraordinary. it should be posted in the division and rainbow six forums as well

you can be more helpful and point the person to the right forum

3 people found this helpful

Trash post. puke face. What games have you made?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TalsetTanx Go to original post
    Trash post. puke face. What games have you made?
    Trash post. Puke.

Engine is utter trash.

i7-8700k wantercooled, 16gb ram and RX5700XT doing around 80 FPS at lowest possible settings at 1080p.... that is truly shiate engine...

4 players coop only... 4v4 pvp only... two game mods for pvp... Do I need to say anything more or do you understand how bad the engine is?
     1 people found this helpful

I agree with ya bro with there engine or whatever they made breakpoint engine to be

Think the issue is in how bottlenecked the current gen of consoles is. Hopefully with the new releases cross platform on PlayStation and Xbox, the devs can start looking into ramping up production quality as they won’t have to spend so much money downgrading it for inferior hardware. Who knows...