UbiBard's Avatar Community Manager

Weapons/Attachment Suggestions

As we move forward with Ghost Recon Breakpoint, we want to hear your thoughts and suggestions on several topics. When it comes to things like Weapons and Attachments, we are happy to take in your requests and recommendations across the forums, but we also want to encourage sharing them collectively here.

Mega Threads like this will help us with keeping all the different information and conversations in one place. Please keep any suggestions and ensuing discussion respectful and in accordance with our forum rules, as we want to keep this thread populated and productive. For more information on how to structure your posts in the forums, see here.

Thanks!
     2 people found this helpful

1 Need return of weapon stat Penetration & Noise it is in wildland but deleted in gunsmith in breakpoint without any reason.

2 Why to not can modified magazine for handgun ?

3 tac 50 can equip bipod.... but no M82, HTI .... ???

4 Some weapon can be chambered on different caliber for which not added its with possible variation of stat ?

5 If we push further to change the type of ammunition used standar, armored, subsonique, dumdum, teflon, (for .50 incendiry, explosive) semi si-fiction (carbure de tungstun, uranium) and all can give various dommage bonus on ennemi type, pénétration, noise...)

6 NPC change bonus on weapon hard loot good weapon HL on boss raid but with perfect bonus stat crazy impossible, need can change bonus with other weap or large many on part.

7 Need can set favorite weapon & gear and sell/dismounted all not favorite or blue, purple.... only

8 Numeric scope lost adjustable zoom who was in wildland.
     4 people found this helpful

Edcrophilia's Avatar Member
    Here's my request list

Daniel Defense DDM4 300S SBR in AAC .300 BLK Semi, and full auto.

A Shortened version of the Magpul Masada (ARX 200)

Trijicon ACOG with varying reitcles and variant colors for those reticles.

FROM WILDLANDS BRING BACK
    Honeybadger
    Mk 18
    AC-AR
    Mk 16
    LVOA
    SR3M
    U100
    SR 635
    M40A5
    SR25
    5.7 Blacklist
    Whisper

Edited for clarity
     6 people found this helpful

1. It would really be nice to have a flashlight attachment. Which can also blind the enemy or reduce their accuracy.

2. We should be able to see the effects of the attachment of our teammates' weapons. Currently its impossible to see teammate laser sight even when they are aiming or when you are using night vision which was a feature in wildlands.
     9 people found this helpful

Klaymond's Avatar Senior Member
    Add:

Barrel options
    Handguard options
    Rear stock options
    Trigger group options

Additional/interchangeable options for:

Optics
    Under-barrel
    Magazines
    Rails

New-wave stuff right here- oh wait...
     7 people found this helpful

TrickShady's Avatar Senior Member
    Can we get the dynamic crosshair setting to just show when aiming and not the contextual ones at the moment where there show when alerted.
     2 people found this helpful

[Suggestion] Add all weapon blueprints and attachments as loot obtainable from convoys.

There is no reason to attack a convoy except to "blow **** up". The loot they carry offers no incentive or excitement to taking out a convoy currently.
    And this will allow solo players the ability to obtain the golem island blueprints.
     15 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Klaymond Go to original post
    Add:

Barrel options
    Handguard options
    Rear stock options
    Trigger group options

Additional/interchangeable options for:

Optics
    Under-barrel
    Magazines
    Rails

New-wave stuff right here- oh wait...
    All of this, plus a deployable, realistically functioning bipod. And please, remove the silly, artificial restrictions you've placed on attachments on certain weapons. We were promised greater weapon customization than wildlands offered. Time for y'all to make good on that.
     10 people found this helpful

If I understand this topic right and it's asking for specific requests, I want the AC-556/the Mini-14, specifically with the wood frame, folding aluminum stock, and black synthetics--the ugly thing made famous in the A-Team.

Then you can throw in a tacticool modern version (so basically like a non-scout MK-14). But I specifically want a semi-auto AC-556 that I can suppress and put an ACOG on. Here, this.

QBZ95或QBZ97,希望在断点看到它即便他在商城我也想得到它。
    对于附件,我希望制作团队可以充分利用并根据自己的想法进行填写
    请添加:
    枪管定制
    枪托定制
    护木定制
    握把定制
    吊坠定制(例如背包上的玩偶或者武器上)
    这将是一个巨大的工作量,但是能让这个游戏从快餐变为艺术品

QBZ95 or QBZ97, I want to see it at the breakpoint. I want it even if he is in a shopping mall.
    For attachments, I hope the production team can make the most of it and fill it out according to their own ideas
    please add in:
    Custom bucket
    Custom inventory
    Hand guard customization
    Custom handle
    Custom pendants (such as dolls or weapons on backpacks)
    It will be a daunting job, but it will make this game from fast food to artwork
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... Last ►►