DarthCynical's Avatar Senior Member

Couple questions and a proposal to the crowd

Rather than me complain about the map removals for the millionth (sorry there all you mods), I will mention it here one final time in the hope that I can take that big, big negative and turn it into a middling positive. So that I can play the game that spent so many moons as the only game in my machine, if only for a good session once a week.

First question, are all the maps that have been removed over the last couple season (including their nighttime versions) still available in custom?

Second, do you get renown from custom matches? I have played this game since alpha but never finished asingle custom match. Literally every custom match I ever tried to join from the match browser resulted in either a) me being voted out immediately, or b) me being griefed for a bit and then voted out. Every. Time. So I quit trying to play custom matches years ago.

Third (and most importantly – it is kinda the main point here), does anybody play on PS4 and wanna set up a community dedicated to playing these and other once great additions to the game? We can even play tactical realism if anyone wants!

You know what... never mind. This'll never work. Go on about your days. Or don’t. Whatever.
     1 people found this helpful

R-A-Y-T-H-E-O-N's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd be happy with a separate queue for night maps & unmolested classic maps like Old Hereford, clubhouse, Kanal and Meme Park

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    First question, are all the maps that have been removed over the last couple season (including their nighttime versions) still available in custom?
    I believe the maps should exist in Custom, however, I am not sure about the nighttime versions.

Second, do you get renown from custom matches?
    I'm fairly sure you don't get renown. I think it is this way to prevent renown farming. I'm double-checking to be sure though!

Third (and most importantly – it is kinda the main point here), does anybody play on PS4 and wanna set up a community dedicated to playing these and other once great additions to the game? We can even play tactical realism if anyone wants!
    I do recommend checking in with the R6 Discord on this! There may be some players there who are looking to group up and play. It is worth a shot!