Skills not deploying, and lagging

Seeker mines and turret randomly won't deploy. Have to unequip and re-equip to get them to work. Mender mine lags behind and dispenses it's healing cloud no where near my player. Fixer drone won't heal while running because it can't stay within proximity to heal until you stop moving.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by alwaysblazed82 Go to original post
    Seeker mines and turret randomly won't deploy. Have to unequip and re-equip to get them to work. Mender mine lags behind and dispenses it's healing cloud no where near my player. Fixer drone won't heal while running because it can't stay within proximity to heal until you stop moving.
    Hello! I have taken the time to investigate these issues on our side, however they don't appear to be known.

Can you please let me know how long these issues have been affecting you for, roughly?

Videos of these issues would also be much appreciated, so we can discuss them with the TCTD2 team.

Have the same problem. Seems to happen whenever you switch loadouts to one with seeker or turret. Only been happening to me since TU6.1?.

About two months this is happening for EVERYONE I KNOW on PS4
    Seekers can not be deployed after changing load out. Seekers are thrown and come back and blow me up when no NPC around rate but happens. Seeker mender doesn’t heal. Seeker cluster pretends it is a mender and won’t attack anyone it is thrown out next to enemies and comes back to my feet. Attack drone won’t move has to be destroyed to work this is 6 months it has been doing this.
    Reloading a weapon three times to get it to reload. 2-4 loading screens when trying to load into DZ check point and sometimes can’t exit DZ safe house. None of these are happening to just myself. None of these are listed in the list of things being worked in yet as I said EVERYONE in ps4 I okay with are all having these same issues of bad code.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey sakurajudo,

Have you recorded any footage of this in action when it occurs in your game?

If not, could you please do so and provide us with the URL of it?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey sakurajudo,

Have you recorded any footage of this in action when it occurs in your game?

If not, could you please do so and provide us with the URL of it?
    Yes I will do it it happens all the time.

My abilities are not working properly...
    Hive wont heal seaker mine wont do dmg.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey AngeloAntoniox,

Sorry to hear that.

Can you drop us a link to any footage of this in action in your game?