Enemies invisible/major lag.

Since patch update 1.6 I have been experiencing serious lag and invisible enemies. My sound will stop and then the lag kicks in and enemyís go invisable making it impossible to play. Never had a problem before. Please fix the issue.

Iím also now getting blue screen errors/crashes while trying to load in or respawn etc.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by nicoleb62012 Go to original post
    Since patch update 1.6 I have been experiencing serious lag and invisible enemies. My sound will stop and then the lag kicks in and enemy’s go invisable making it impossible to play. Never had a problem before. Please fix the issue.

I’m also now getting blue screen errors/crashes while trying to load in or respawn etc.
    Hello! I'm sorry to hear this is happening, I will do my best to help you.

- Do you own a PS4, a PS4 Slim, or a PS4 Pro?

- Does your PS4 get loud and hot when these issues start to occur?

- How often does this happen?

- Is there a particular action that causes this to happen, or does it happen after playing for so long?

This is not an issue I am familiar with, which is why I need to gather as much information as possible.

Thank you!

Same here stock ps4 external drive 500gb no fan noises or excessive heat development

Ambient audio cuts out , enemies invisible and sometimes the char canít run anymore ..

In the Coney Island Mission this happens at a 100% rate .. had to run it with matchmaking in order to complete the first step .. havenít managed to clear it yet due to this bug .