new benchmark

its great news that the game will have new benchmark

ubisoft here have a chance to put the benchmark in all youtuber in there product review if it done right

we all remember how metro benchmark was official and almost every review have ashes of the singularity in the list

i think beside the game will have Vulkan API they have a chance to make it official for benchmark.

if that happen Nvidia and AMD will focus on the game more with there driver to gain the top score in there product

hope the Dev read this and take care about it
     1 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by matrex_a1990 Go to original post
    its great news that the game will have new benchmark

ubisoft here have a chance to put the benchmark in all youtuber in there product review if it done right

we all remember how metro benchmark was official and almost every review have ashes of the singularity in the list

i think beside the game will have Vulkan API they have a chance to make it official for benchmark.

if that happen Nvidia and AMD will focus on the game more with there driver to gain the top score in there product

hope the Dev read this and take care about it
    I'm glad you are excited for the new benchmark tool! I'm excited to see how it turns out for sure.

What is the new benchmark? I don't understand.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by FindFixFinish Go to original post
    What is the new benchmark? I don't understand.
    In our recent blog post update, we mentioned that the current benchmark tool is outdated. The team is currently working on a new benchmark test to replace that one to offer a better system analysis.
     1 people found this helpful