Really? Elite skin for Ella before Caviera?

I get it, she's a popular choice for players but c'mon. Caviera has been here way longer. Why aren't the skins being made for the operators in order of when they were released? How much longer do I have to wait for an Elite skin for Caviera? Any chance we can get some kind of map out of upcoming releases?

I just came here to post about that Ela skin...omg it looks soooo bad...someone save her. Are there any women (women, not girls) who works for R6??? Like at all??!? She looks so awful. Just so bad and tacky. Her eyes are also crossed...*sigh*.

R-A-Y-T-H-E-O-N's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by beachxbunny Go to original post
    I just came here to post about that Ela skin...omg it looks soooo bad...someone save her. Are there any women (women, not girls) who works for R6??? Like at all??!? She looks so awful. Just so bad and tacky. Her eyes are also crossed...*sigh*.
    If Lady Gaga came to Siege............

The process of choosing the operators for elite bundles is usually random so it leaves more freedom to the developers and makes it always a surprise since they never know what to expect. For the Caveira elite, you will have to wait 90 days - 2 months i think. Usually it's two elite skins per seasons but Ubisoft was drunk and released only one for Ember Rise so Shifting Tides will be quite unpredictable for this part.

Originally Posted by beachxbunny Go to original post
    I mean its an 80s style look. Of course it looks tacky some 30 odd years later. I mean its better than smokes where he looks like hes bout to blow someone up.

Cav Elite Skin!

Wow! People have been waiting for this and I like it!!! Except... they spelled “Jiu-Jitsu” wrong. Smh. Come on Ubisoft. “Ju jitsu”. Get it together.

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    This post is a little older so I'm going to close it up, as necro-ing dead threads is against the forum rules. But if you want to make a secondary post about this, feel free to do so!