Problems with Problems with starting the gamestarting the game

The game gets stuck at the loading stage. I tried everything, it's a shame, I was particular about buying it... They write that there may be a problem with the disk the game is installed on, how do I fix it?

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, sorry you are experiencing this issue while launching your game. So we can look to getting this resolved could we first ask that you have attempted our basic troubleshooting steps as outlined here.

If you are still receiving this error after completing these steps, could you please provide your system reports by following the steps in this FAQ.

Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

- Ubisoft Support

All quick cash lenders these days require borowers to have declared income and also jobs. In addition, some rogue lenders reject exemplary customers who repaid their loans 10 or 15 days before the due date with customers who do not repay their loan. For example, when I was working, I borrowed money from some lenders, but not at the same time. As I said before, I repaid all these loans 10 or 15 days before the due date. But I was denied a loan from all these lenders that I borrowed before and repaid before the due date now, when I am in between two jobs.

http://www.repealcreationism.com/