Uplau just stole money from me....

I send ticket to customer Service about billing on my account with proof that i didnt get uplay+ then this unbizombie or who was it told me that all ubi needed to was sent to them and they take care of this. well its been fe months now i think and nothing! i even sent 2 msg to this zombie but no reply. There is no number to call ubisoft and sort this. Ok it was just 15€ but its a teft now cause money has not been send back to me.... Now im gonna wait to nex week and im gonna report this to Finnish customer protection. that 15€ gonna cost alot more to ubisoft after that..

Ubisoft

U just lost loyal fan and customer…

I just hope no one ever uses uplay+

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your Uplay+ subscription.

I have had a look at your support ticket and can see that it has been escalated to the relevant team for further investigation. I have chased the team for an update on this for you.

my is escalated and i waiting 1 month and 10 days

@SlickJoneZ I can confirm that your support ticket has been updated and a refund will be issued.

@Z.Bombalina I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response. I have also chased the team for an update on your ticket.

i receive many responses, but most of them before not usefull and i waiting for help 1 month and 12 days now, and support help not response anything to me to resolve this issues that make sense from my point of view.

and can you please explain every your friend from ubisoft, that i can't delete payment method second month and update alsoi cant, is huge topic to my case which nobody bother to reply anymore on this and support going over and over something like bots. THANK YOU

Originally Posted by Z.Bombalina Go to original post
    and can you please explain every your friend from ubisoft, that i can't delete payment method second month and update alsoi cant, is huge topic to my case which nobody bother to reply anymore on this and support going over and over something like bots. THANK YOU
    There was another update on your support ticket, please check this and reply back.

is same ******** always, if i cant update for any other payment method, any other card is not working or paypal neither as on picture i provided everywhere, i got some kind of bug all the time, they ask me to update

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Z.Bombalina Go to original post
    is same ******** always, if i cant update for any other payment method, any other card is not working or paypal neither as on picture i provided everywhere, i got some kind of bug all the time, they ask me to update
    Hey!

Please check your forum thread, I've just got back to you there.

I know this is frustrating and we've not reached an outcome just yet, but let's keep all communication in your forum thread and support case.