When will you remove Denuvo???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnSavmI3knQ
    Check that video, and when will you remove ****in denuvo?????
    AC Origins steam ver runs like **** in my system even in the lowest setting. i also already tried the cracked version without denuvo,and it runs perfect aboce 30fps med-high settings.
    Thanks ubisoft
     3 people found this helpful

Sorry for the refloat.

I only have problems on cities. The rest works fine, but tbh I would like to see denuvo removed too. Its absurd to have anything to protect from piracy, wasting computer resources if the game is already cracked. idk if its because a contract or something but it should be removed. Sometimes I dont play the game just because of bad performance on cities. Its really annoying

i7 8700k 16gb ram and 1070ti btw.

Was just searching info about denuvo and I was wondering if you guys removed the f denuvo on Origins and odissey
     1 people found this helpful

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Origins is relatively ok on my PC but Odyssey runs very badly. FPS drops from 30 to 5 and stays there until I fast travel or change graphics setting. No other game has this serious issue. Ubisoft needs to do something about that. Assassin's Creed Unity and Syndicate were the last games that ran smoothly on PC, without performance issues. It looks like someone cares only about console gamers, leaving PC players in the mud. We were betrayed.
     1 people found this helpful

They should remove it. I have a machine with i7-6700K cpu, nvidia 1070 gpu and 16 gb ram. I can run the game in maxed settings but it is never consistent 60 fps even in high settings. Maxed being ultra high. IIRC there is low, medium, high, very high and ultra high.
     2 people found this helpful

How do you know if it has Denuvo? is an extra process?
    Even when its the latest and most heavy AC im playing now, i have never got any issue or crash.
    Running smooth 60FPS all options maxed at 1440p

I7 4960x and 1080ti 16GB RAM
    And... its from Uplay itself

1440p means your CPU has less frames (draw calls) to make per second. The logic (AI and subsystems) runs slower than 1080p. Besides you have an i7. I have i5 6600K and I consider 60fps playable and sub 60 unplayable and the dreaded Denuvo prevents me from playing with 60fps on a GTX 1060. Before you say "Just buy a better CPU" - my CPU costed me A WHOLE MINIMUM WAGE in my country, result of low wages and overpriced electronics. So having Denuvo on a cracked game (and the crack completely removed all DRMs) is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. I just want to buy the game at 75% discount but Denuvo is preventing me from doing that. I want my achievements and cloud saves but if they are unlikely to drop the ******ed DRM that WILL some day prevent me from playing the game I will have payed for, then I will be forced to just pirate it. And they will cry "why are people pirating our game?". Well, stupid CEO and such, I am buying all your games not running Denuvo, make the math...

we

we we we we