Originally Posted by McCartneyMartin Go to original post
    Then give the team killed player the option to kick the offender. No one else. There should be consequences for bad behavior. You screw up, you get booted. Big deal. Join another match and try again. They have been to soft on the offenders in fear of not "hurting" a weak/new player. They would just learn and move on. Instead the entire community is punished. If vote to kick was enforced by the victim, you could even remove the suspensions and time outs. Everybody wins.
    While I can come up with examples about how your solution could be exploited, I believe your suggestion is more effective than the current rule. Reverse friendly fire isn't exactly a big deal for someone that wants to TK you. All we can do for now is report, and hope they accrue enough reports that at some point in the future this stranger will be unable to play for a certain period. But that's no help for the person having to deal with the griefer in the moment.

Gravemind01's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by bishop_8 Go to original post
    While I can come up with examples about how your solution could be exploited, I believe your suggestion is more effective than the current rule. Reverse friendly fire isn't exactly a big deal for someone that wants to TK you. All we can do for now is report, and hope they accrue enough reports that at some point in the future this stranger will be unable to play for a certain period. But that's no help for the person having to deal with the griefer in the moment.
    They won't. 100%.

I agree they SHOULD be kicked if in the first 15 seconds BUT ONLY if the person TK'd votes 'yes' for intentional TK'ing instead of it applying a TK protection system.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Boris_HY Go to original post
    I agree they SHOULD be kicked if in the first 15 seconds BUT ONLY if the person TK'd votes 'yes' for intentional TK'ing instead of it applying a TK protection system.
    Correct, as long as RFF is activated, they should be kicked if they continue to TK after RFF has been activated. I know that TKing has been a huge problem for a while, and players are really irritated with the current system. I think the RFF system is a step forward in helping remove TKing, but do agree it could be implemented further. We do appreciate suggestions anyone may have for the RFF system, including the option to be kicked if it happens immediately. However, as others have mentioned, accidents do happen. This is why for the RFF system, you have to decided if the TK was accidental or on purpose. Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences and thoughts!

reverse friendly fire should be enabled instantly for all players grouped together the moment any one of the party's members TKs. groups of 3-4 premade abuse the system as it is.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by faKALIty._ Go to original post
    reverse friendly fire should be enabled instantly for all players grouped together the moment any one of the party's members TKs. groups of 3-4 premade abuse the system as it is.
    This has already been implemented with the game. If one of them TKs, and the TK was validated to be on purpose, the entire squad gets RFF enabled.