Team kills in the first 15 seconds of a round should be Insta kick.

Is this not obvious to anyone else? Team killing usually happens as soon as a round starts. Can you not implement a system that discourages this? Seems like a no brainer?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by McCartneyMartin Go to original post
    Is this not obvious to anyone else? Team killing usually happens as soon as a round starts. Can you not implement a system that discourages this? Seems like a no brainer?
    Getting accidentally shot in the face when a team mate tries to shoot out a camera from spawn? Worthy of an insta kick?
     1 people found this helpful

R-A-Y-T-H-E-O-N's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FA_Sh1fty Go to original post
    Getting accidentally shot in the face when a team mate tries to shoot out a camera from spawn? Worthy of an insta kick?
    I think they both should get kicked.

One for being dumb enough to shoot a teammate and the other for running in front of him.

I thought we finished Cam TKs in Y1 😂😂

I've accidentally wounded a few teammates at the start of round. Luckily, only one was a TK. Reasons I've accidentally shot someone:
    -Shooting at drones
    -Shooting out walls as someone runs by
    -Deploying trauma plates, or jammer, etc, and clicking too fast, resulting in my pulling the trigger before having the device in-hand.
    -Accidentally tossing nitro instead of primary device, and then pressing G to pick it up instead of F. (Man, this one made me feel like a giant turd)

All of these were my fault, and all of them could have resulted in a TK. If I got kicked, I would understand. If it happened to me, I wouldn't want the other person kicked. Accidental friendly fire sometimes happens. Even when it looks blatant it could be an honest mistake. Here's an example: I'm following a teammate down the stairs, he's peeking one corner, and I'm watching over top of him in the other direction. An enemy enters my line of sight, I put him down, then I die from TK. I see in the kill cam that my teammate instantly turned around and headshotted me after I put down the enemy. He apologized though, said I startled him and he thought he was being shot at from my direction (the enemy hit him, which I noticed in the TK kill cam). I think it's always good practice to assume the best of people, even when something awful happens. Most people are decent.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by R-A-Y-T-H-E-O-N Go to original post
    I think they both should get kicked.

One for being dumb enough to shoot a teammate and the other for running in front of him.

I thought we finished Cam TKs in Y1 ����
    Do you feel that even if it's a complete accident, they should get kicked? I'm just trying to think about it from the perspective of friends playing and talking, and then one accidentally shooting their teammate while trying to hit a default cam.

DEVS please stop interfering and playground monitoring everyone in siege, we are not little kids but adults...please just let things be as they are. I am in too many games where players purposely grab the defuser to troll and wont plant or wont drop the defuser to force a loss. There is no protection against this due to the strict rules already in place, remember the forums is where a very large vocal minority come to complain.

Originally Posted by beachxbunny Go to original post
    DEVS please stop interfering and playground monitoring everyone in siege, we are not little kids but adults...please just let things be as they are. I am in too many games where players purposely grab the defuser to troll and wont plant or wont drop the defuser to force a loss. There is no protection against this due to the strict rules already in place, remember the forums is where a very large vocal minority come to complain.
    I agree with your sentiment. But part of giving up 'interfering and playground monitoring' means giving players the tools to handle the problems on their own. These tools need to be effective, and unexploitable. Achieving both is very hard to do. You argue that we are not little kids. Part of being an adult is knowing how to solve problems with words. And that's exactly what this 'very large vocal minority' is trying to do.

Many people will start threads to complain about an issue in game, and sometimes constructiveness results. The OP made a complaint about team-killing. You replied to handwave the complaint away, and in the same comment offered up a complaint of your own. Not just about the forum, but a complaint about player behaviour which is just as valid as the OP's complaint. Customers have voices, and companies profit when they listen to those voices. If this wasn't true, then Ubisoft wouldn't have an official forum for every one of their games.

My point is that i am not looking for a resolution or a fix for my complaint--just that implementing playground monitoring produces other problems that do not get fixed: trying to eradicate one problem introduces a myriad of other problems. Trolls will find ways to troll no matter what. The point is to stop fixing things if you haven't thought about the consequences thoroughly.

R-A-Y-T-H-E-O-N's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Do you feel that even if it's a complete accident, they should get kicked? I'm just trying to think about it from the perspective of friends playing and talking, and then one accidentally shooting their teammate while trying to hit a default cam.
    Sorry Yubble I was being sarcastic

Then give the team killed player the option to kick the offender. No one else. There should be consequences for bad behavior. You screw up, you get booted. Big deal. Join another match and try again. They have been to soft on the offenders in fear of not "hurting" a weak/new player. They would just learn and move on. Instead the entire community is punished. If vote to kick was enforced by the victim, you could even remove the suspensions and time outs. Everybody wins.