DLC 12/10 "ABBA Song Pack"

Mamma mia! You won't be able to resist this new pack from Swedish mega-poppers, ABBA! The songs are:

Dancing Queen
    Fernando
    Mamma Mia

Enjoy!

Source
     3 people found this helpful

Excellent. Very happy to see "Fernando" made it.

Will wait for pack 2 (and 3 and 4) to get Voulez-Vous, Knowing Me Knowing You, The Winner Takes it All, Waterloo, Does Your Mother Know... ;-)

Thanks, RS Team!
     2 people found this helpful

It says something when you have zero need to follow the links to listen to the songs because you know exactly what they sound like

I never bought a single ABBA record in my life ... yet I probably know the words to every one of their songs.
     4 people found this helpful

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dataway Go to original post
    It says something when you have zero need to follow the links to listen to the songs because you know exactly what they sound like

I never bought a single ABBA record in my life ... yet I probably know the words to every one of their songs.
    Yeah, this isn't my thing, but there's no denying that they massively successful and influential. Pleased for the fans
     3 people found this helpful

zaxcv4321's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dataway Go to original post

Similar situation: never owned any ABBA, nor any other bands in that genre. But, I openly admit that the songs are really well written, performed and produced, really catchy, and likely for me fun and nostalgic to play. I am happy to play music that is way out of my preferred genre: that is how you grow.
     5 people found this helpful

All my favorite ABBA songs don't really have guitars... Maybe Angeleyes?

Thinking of buying a classical guitar just for Fernando
     2 people found this helpful

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    my kinda basslines! Nice and melodic. Not endless 16th notes like hardcore.