Ezio Collection (AC2) 100 Feather Achievement.

So I recently contacted customer support about this, as the achievement being unlocked for collecting all 100 feathers never popped for me. I have been waiting to see a response/post from the devs about this issue, but haven't seen anything about it so far. I even turned in the feathers and got the Auditore cape, yet still no achievement. I hope there is a fix for this coming soon and hopefully I don't have to start a brand new save and play all the way to the end of the game again just to have to collect the feathers again to get this achievement.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello JoelMord,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for reaching out to our Support Team about this. They can look into this for you, and I hope they can find a solution for you.

I will move your thread to our Dedicated Support Forum for further assistance.

Okay, thank you for the response. I went through and managed to unlock it by doing another playthrough, so it seems to be an issue with it just not unlocking sometimes, rather than it being glitched entirely. Hope this helps in some way to fix it.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by JoelMord Go to original post
    Okay, thank you for the response. I went through and managed to unlock it by doing another playthrough, so it seems to be an issue with it just not unlocking sometimes, rather than it being glitched entirely. Hope this helps in some way to fix it.
    I'm pleased to hear that the achievement has unlocked for you.