Infinit creating squad loop

Infinit creating squad loop

Hello I'm on xbox one and I have a problem since last week...

Went I'm connecting into the main menu, I have an infinite loop and the game is not able ton enter into the game...

Yes I have only one one on my network.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey GloryXplay,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this! can you please run through this FAQ to try to resolve?

If the issue persists, please let us know, and include screenshots of your port forwarding settings.

- My NAT is open
    - All my other games work
    - I activated UPnP
    - I dont think I have the qualification to mess up with the adanced ports (I'm playing on one for this reason ---> (plug and play)).
    - I dont even know where to find my port forwarding settings
    - So yay, I just want to play siege.. I bough the season pass and I was not able to even test yet the ops... Even if I'm suppose to have them one week in advance.

I'm sorry, I dont want to be grumpy. You are doing a nice job but and dont have the time in my schedule to begin to learn how to advance ports. When I have time to play I want to play... :/

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by GloryXplay Go to original post
    - My NAT is open
    - All my other games work
    - I activated UPnP
    - I dont think I have the qualification to mess up with the adanced ports (I'm playing on one for this reason ---> (plug and play)).
    - I dont even know where to find my port forwarding settings
    - So yay, I just want to play siege.. I bough the season pass and I was not able to even test yet the ops... Even if I'm suppose to have them one week in advance.

I'm sorry, I dont want to be grumpy. You are doing a nice job but and dont have the time in my schedule to begin to learn how to advance ports. When I have time to play I want to play... :/
    Hello! I'm very sorry for the late reply, I am searching the forums for any discussions that may have been missed / lost.

I hope that progress was made with your issue. If it still remains and you're happy for us to look into this for you, we'd be more than happy to.

Once again, apologies for the delay.

Hi same

I haven't been able to play for a month and have done everything you've done

I’ve got this same problem with Xbox just sits there on creating squad and I’ve tryed everything ports are open on cat 8 and I’ve even put my router in modem mode not made any difference also uninstalled game and reinstalled still not working also contact Microsoft and they said with the Xbox on hold down the power button till it turns off and guess what still the game just hangs on creating squad ��

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey margaman1976,

I've replied to your thread.
     2 people found this helpful