Why Not Assassin's Creed Dharma of Ancient INDIA?

Hi this is Varunprasad

I am here to express my view for Ancient India.

i am mad at Odyssey game and characters. the story line is short but the exploration is so huge it make player to forget the story line.

why u guys don't make Ancient India Creed Game, I tell there are so many Marvelous Tales and Characters that all around the world, people will love tooo explore what is going to happen next is no end to tales.

there are so many tales of fantasy world u can never imagine. (few are having proof's for the Tales)

From Child hood i was grown by the tales of Ancient India and the Lords who are so much powerful that they r called with different name all over the world.

there are 3 Lords

1- The Creator - The Lord Brahma (the one with Unimaginable Intel powder)
    2- The Protector - The Vishnu ( The one who always erase the evil )
    3- The Destroyer - The Shiva ( The one with Unimaginable Patience, Kind, and Anger)

and with them The Seven Sages who are in to this world still lives "myth says" and their duty to protect Dharma and make people educates in numerous ways.
    You will not believe once u get into this History of India, and their tales are not gonna end even we study through out our life. but I can give dam characters that we gonna use. in Creed and tales

Thank You Any ways.

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    There is Assassin's Creed Chronicles, which is set in India.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Hi Varunprasad29,

As Olympus2018 mentioned, there is a Chronicles game set in India that you might be interested in, if you haven't checked it out yet.

Though I agree that a full release would be pretty wonderful to see, too.

Anyway, I've moved this from the Odyssey spoilers section to the General Assassin's Creed section, given the topic.

Thanks!

I'd be into it!