SkyMoose's Avatar Member

Pork and Beans - Weezer - 100% glitch

I just played through Pork and Beans by Weezer in Learn a Song. I was not maxed out for difficulty and after the song ended, I was scored 100%. I am playing on PC through Steam. Thanks.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Good luck with that. Twentieth Century Boy is 'still being investigated' more than a year after the first complaints, and the XBox issue has been going on for half a year. Someone will probably come along shortly saying you should ask Steam for a refund

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi, SkyMoose. Do you have any video of the event? Were you quite close to 100%, or is this an issue where you were still learning and then it jumped up to complete?

SkyMoose's Avatar Member
    I don't have any video. I played it once. Dynamic Difficulty was not maxed out and I didn't hit 100% of notes in my first play through but right after the song, the Mastery score (the orange % score that is beside all songs in the Learn a Song list) shot up to 100%. I'm still not playing at 100% of the notes in DD.

Originally Posted by SkyMoose Go to original post
    I don't have any video. I played it once. Dynamic Difficulty was not maxed out and I didn't hit 100% of notes in my first play through but right after the song, the Mastery score (the orange % score that is beside all songs in the Learn a Song list) shot up to 100%. I'm still not playing at 100% of the notes in DD.
    Mentioned on the live stream last night.

It's known about and being investigated.

But then, the other items are still being investigated so don't hold your breath for a fix. As they said on the stream, there are worse bugs that could be out there. And we do still have those.