Sudden FPS drops

Dear Ubisoft,

I would like to first like to take this opportunity to thank you for making this game and say this is one of my favourite games of all time.

Since the last few weeks since the latest updates/patches, I have been experiencing extremely low FPS drops even if I turn my settings to extremely low settings with absolutely everything low including the lowest result resolution settings. Only experiencing between 5FPS to 20FPS and slightly above. This is including trying with V sync off and on.

My PC is a Medium to slightly high end and yes it is like 5 years old but I was getting decent frames with For Honour like 40 - 55fps.

My game recommendations me Medium settings even though even below that is not much of a difference and I am not getting much success.

My specs: MSI GTX 770 2B, AMD 6300FX, 8GB DDR3 Ram

I have tried looking on forums and YouTube and such. I have tried using the input command /nodinputpad

I have also tried verifying my game several times.

Can you please offer some advice or guidance. I know my pc is not the most optimal for For Honour but much thanks.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, Artorias_Ki!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your FPS issue. I am happy to hear that you enjoy For Honor so much!

Let's see if we can get you back to your desired frame rate! To do this please try the steps here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/0...roubleshooting

I understand that you have already tried some troubleshooting steps and this is appreciated, it would be great if you could follow the above-linked guide step by step.

If the FPS does not improve, could you please Create a Support Ticket and include your system files so we can look into this further with you.

Thank you.