1. #1

    Josiah Hill Work Around Xbox One.

    Okay so after the recent update I logged back in to attempt to claim the Josiah Hill figure.
    Game automatically disconnected myself from being online trying to claim it prior & after this update.

    Work Around:
    When you claim the reward wait for the pop up box to show his reward, face then logout” immediately!
    Don’t let the game disconnect you!

    You’ll have the “Hill Figure” when you log back in & can continue to claim another outstanding reward from this current act, good luck.

    PS, I’m already 3 battle crates short due to duplicates lmfao

    jAG
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Ok. I'll try this.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by XXxx_ABH_xxXX Go to original post
    Ok. I'll try this.
    When you claim the reward wait for the pop up box to show his reward, face then logout”

    jAG
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Eh I've tried everything else but this so I'll give this a shot
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by DrUNkenj4Gs Go to original post
    Okay so after the recent update I logged back in to attempt to claim the Josiah Hill figure.
    Game automatically disconnected myself from being online trying to claim it prior & after this update.

    Work Around:
    When you claim the reward wait for the pop up box to show his reward, face then logout” immediately!
    Don’t let the game disconnect you!

    You’ll have the “Hill Figure” when you log back in & can continue to claim another outstanding reward from this current act, good luck.

    PS, I’m already 3 battle crates short due to duplicates lmfao

    jAG
    Tried this method a few times just awhile ago it didn't work
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Shep-Pawzer Go to original post
    Tried this method a few times just awhile ago it didn't work
    Do you by chance have any other rewards outstanding prior to claiming “Hill”?
    So like rewards 15-21 with 21 being Hill.
    If so try again but do as I’ve suggested for each individual reward.

    jAG
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by DrUNkenj4Gs Go to original post
    Do you by chance have any other rewards outstanding prior to claiming “Hill”?
    So like rewards 15-21 with 21 being Hill.
    If so try again but do as I’ve suggested for each individual reward.

    jAG
    I've got all of 1-7 8-14 15-20 all I'm not receiving is rewards 21 Josiah Hill, Reward 22 Silver Stake ASR, und Reward 23 Random Battle Crate.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    It worked for me. I had one reward prior "Hill" and one post "Hill". Claimed them, skipped everything, rushed to logout. The game exited an saved.
    Im back in the game, Hills skin is ok and the game doesn't kick me anymore.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    This is just stupid we shouldn't even have to force the game to register we've unlocked Josiah Hill instead Ubisoft should be Fixing this issue pronto and do it properly.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Posted Workaround Method isn't working on Xbox One X tried it every possible way and nothing but Crash After Crash After Crash, I've now gone through 30 F*CKING GAME CRASHES, Ubisoft please help us and Fix this Bad Game Bug pronto.
    Share this post