1. #1

    Season 2. Battle Rewards BUG

    First. Battle rewards have automatically gone up to tier X. In my case, tier 22. Don't know if this was intended.
    Second. When the game tries to retrieve what it looks like to be the "Hills" skin, after I exit the menu, the connection to Ubisoft servers cuts giving the following reference: MOUNTAIN-00D10

    It seems to be happening ro more than two people...

    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...3#post14678343

    Hope you can address the issue.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Having same issue but I've also noticed that if you go and actually preview the Hill skin, it says that it unlocks at rank 50 and that the Walker skin unlocks at 21. The Battle pass shows that Hill should unlock at 21 and Walker at 49.
    Unsure if connected but a possibility?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by TheFeralJester Go to original post
    Having same issue but I've also noticed that if you go and actually preview the Hill skin, it says that it unlocks at rank 50 and that the Walker skin unlocks at 21. The Battle pass shows that Hill should unlock at 21 and Walker at 49.
    Unsure if connected but a possibility?
    True. It might be a connection there...
    Share this post

  4. #4
    lawso6's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    11
    Battle crates are still duplicating rewards and also rewarding items that are listed as set items at particular levels. New list of rewards but same bugs. Just another round of battle reward roulette.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by lawso6 Go to original post
    Battle crates are still duplicating rewards and also rewarding items that are listed as set items at particular levels. New list of rewards but same bugs. Just another round of battle reward roulette.
    But with fatal crash included...
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by lawso6 Go to original post
    Battle crates are still duplicating rewards and also rewarding items that are listed as set items at particular levels. New list of rewards but same bugs. Just another round of battle reward roulette.
    Maybe that is also part of the issue here?
    Yet more duplicates only this time causing connection bugs.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by XXxx_ABH_xxXX Go to original post
    First. Battle rewards have automatically gone up to tier X. In my case, tier 22. Don't know if this was intended.
    Second. When the game tries to retrieve what it looks like to be the "Hills" skin, after I exit the menu, the connection to Ubisoft servers cuts giving the following reference: MOUNTAIN-00D10

    It seems to be happening ro more than two people...

    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...3#post14678343

    Hope you can address the issue.
    I have the same problem.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    I am also having multiple bugs related to the Act II battlepass. Things out of my crates aren't even in the loot pool, and of those items I already have them all unlocked, which is the M05 Woodland Camo... which is a camo available as soon as you start the game with no unlocking required...
    Share this post

  9. #9
    It seems to be a workaround for the "Hills" skin problem:

    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...1#post14678508
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Today, I discovered to I was already Tier 36 in the faction missions and trieved the said rewards.

    I also discovered that regardless of the patch made in october that was supposed to fix the issues with the battle reward system there are still duplicates.

    -For example I received the LC-4 Coercion Guardian in a Tier box and it's a Tier 42 reward
    -I also received the blue print for the Scorpio Scout, the reward for the Marksman class lvl 10 challenge.
    -Furthermore, reaching Tier 36 I opened 14 crates and still have 8 items to unlock but only 3 crates to open

    There is no word to describe my deception on this matter. So what are we supposed to do ?
    Share this post