They have. Do you expect them to waste time repeating themselves because you didn't bother to look?

https://mobile.twitter.com/UbisoftSu...80435860643840
     2 people found this helpful

Your showing a post from the day after release, before they realised what disaster the game was, since then they’ve had lots of discussions in threads and a survey done. There was many things they didn’t plan on doing but are now considering how badly the game has sold.
    So currently we don’t know what they’re planning on unless you can show a more recent statement.

Slarlac249's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by postwick Go to original post
    They have. Do you expect them to waste time repeating themselves because you didn't bother to look?

https://mobile.twitter.com/UbisoftSu...80435860643840
    not sure why people keep bringing up that same useless turd of a tweet, that don't mean squat.

That was just a mindless twitter drone and not proper answer from ubi themselves...hence why they so far have never been able / willing to give a straight answer on the subject in question.

It's like asking a MP a question...you get no where. Answers to questions you didn't even ask.

Always some user who's just seen a thread and thought..i just post this because i google it....the op is obviously "new".
     1 people found this helpful

FFS that old tweet is nothing until they confirm again. I say again as there is a huge demand so things have changed since that tweet.

Ubisoft are pretty slow in this as they've had their backsides slapped by everyone.

To redeem any self respect hopefully they'll confirm soon but IMO they probably will confirm after Xmas to see how their Xmas sales go.

santa better bring the goods or he's getting coal in his stocking.

Originally Posted by WhatTheEfff Go to original post
    FFS that old tweet is nothing until they confirm again. I say again as there is a huge demand so things have changed since that tweet.

Ubisoft are pretty slow in this as they've had their backsides slapped by everyone.

To redeem any self respect hopefully they'll confirm soon but IMO they probably will confirm after Xmas to see how their Xmas sales go.
    I think people don't grasp how fundamental being online is to the design of the game. You're playing PvE and go into Erewhon, what do you see? Other people who are online. You can join them right there, enter the Raid, enter Ghost War.

At a very fundamental level they tried to blur the lines between PvE and PvP. It was a mistake, but that's what they did.

People keep talking about solo as if it's somehow different from co-op. It isn't. Think of it as one player co-op.

People keep talking about solo as if it's somehow different from co-op. It isn't. Think of it as one player co-op.
    You mean from this 'lone wolf' shooter? Where we're supposed to be alone, surrounded, cut-off, and outnumbered?

GORESH's Avatar Senior Member
    Just stop playing the game, sends a very direct message.

I think people don't grasp how fundamental being online is to the design of the game. You're playing PvE and go into Erewhon, what do you see? Other people who are online. You can join them right there, enter the Raid, enter Ghost War.

At a very fundamental level they tried to blur the lines between PvE and PvP. It was a mistake, but that's what they did.

I think some don't understand the difference between full online only games and ones with drm masked as a "requirement".

If your on pc, monitor your connection while playing and then come back. Also an online only game doesn't need denuvo.

Watch Dogs 2 launched with online only drm, granted that game's mp component was smaller than this game but still, they tried to use extra drm there.
     1 people found this helpful

You make it sound like disabling players in Erewhon would be hard. Ubisoft is dragging their feet on that, but it's not a hard change to make. The simplest solution is for the game to act like the list of players is empty. Everything else still works as before, but there is no data streaming from other players to you.
     4 people found this helpful