The enemy AI is changing?

Last night I had my best Breakpoint moment.

I am playing on advanced setting, with the "1 gun work around" so I only got 1 primary weapon. I had one 416 scout.
    I never go to the bivouac, so I always low on medic supplies.

I was attacking an enemy camp, when I made an mistake and they got alerted. I tried to retreat, but they just kept pushing me. Everytime I thought I got rid of them, new enemies came by. On the map I saw that the "bag-guy" was driving ahead of me and alerted every enemy patrol and enemy camp he came across. I was hunted for 15-20 minutes. I was low on ammo, no medic supplies left and didnt have the time to use the bandages. In the end I was hiding behind a rock, had my back to a cliff, 12 bullets left. My only option was to base jump of the cliff. I tried, but I dived to my death.
    My best moment so far. I felt like Mark Wahlberg in "Lone Survivor".
    I have a feeling that the enemy AI is changing to the better. Others who feel the same?

Do you work for Ubisoft is my first question? lol
     2 people found this helpful

Hehe. Go see my other posts...

When you headshot them, they scream to alert the whole camp hehe. But seriously, Since the last update, the only improvement i noticed is that they know how to throw grenades and flashbang.

Perhaps I am trying to hard to like this game. I dont know.

lesh-1's Avatar Senior Member
    No enemies have changed. They have become less aggressive but still continue to run in your direction. And they're very slow to react. Grenades they practically do not use, but sometimes throw. That's something

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by stormcrow7719 Go to original post
    Last night I had my best Breakpoint moment.

I am playing on advanced setting, with the "1 gun work around" so I only got 1 primary weapon. I had one 416 scout.
    I never go to the bivouac, so I always low on medic supplies.

I was attacking an enemy camp, when I made an mistake and they got alerted. I tried to retreat, but they just kept pushing me. Everytime I thought I got rid of them, new enemies came by. On the map I saw that the "bag-guy" was driving ahead of me and alerted every enemy patrol and enemy camp he came across. I was hunted for 15-20 minutes. I was low on ammo, no medic supplies left and didnt have the time to use the bandages. In the end I was hiding behind a rock, had my back to a cliff, 12 bullets left. My only option was to base jump of the cliff. I tried, but I dived to my death.
    My best moment so far. I felt like Mark Wahlberg in "Lone Survivor".
    I have a feeling that the enemy AI is changing to the better. Others who feel the same?
    It too would've benefited Mark Wahlberg greatly to have a working base jump mechanic, but alas, we all know how that went...
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by El_Cuervacho Go to original post
    It too would've benefited Mark Wahlberg greatly to have a working base jump mechanic, but alas, we all know how that went...

lol nice one.

Haha.. Thats just like seeing Nomad slide down the mountain.. Perhaps they have seen that movie in Paris while they were eating mushrooms...

i was just playing a for a bit and was hiding on a bridge sniping guys at a skell compound and 3 mercs got in a jeep and came flying up the road to attack from behind, that was pretty cool...but then a drone arived and it all went to hell...