SA Servers Going Live?

Hi All,

As the title asks, are the South African servers going live today with the new season?

Thanks muchly

Don't worry, they're already live

It shows SA in the menu, but when you play, everyone will be connected to eu servers and have 160+ ping.... So no, they are not live...

Hol' up. SA servers?

Yup, just got a bunch of +160 ms ping for 3 games in a row, but in the main menu it says i'm connected to SA servers :/

Was this announced at all cause its the first im hearing of this lol

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    We did a test for them during the TTS. However, they are currently not available on the Live build just yet. We will let you know once we have an update!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    We did a test for them during the TTS. However, they are currently not available on the Live build just yet. We will let you know once we have an update!
    So... is this going to be another 4 year wait? Is there any sort of ETA on when this will be activated?

Honestly Im happy we are getting servers, but as it stands there is no point in playing my ranked placement matches now, because i dont know when these servers are actually coming.

I do however find it kind of unfair that we were teased with these servers, EVERYONE LOVED THE IDEA. Personally I have 5 friends who bought the game because we are getting servers. Now we are all just twiddling our thumbs not knowing if the servers are actually coming