lesh-1's Avatar Senior Member
    Jesus Christ! What happened!? All competent people have already been fired from Yubisoft!? They can't fix this **** for two months! How were they ever going to give out these awards if they didn't work! Oh my God what's wrong with this game!? I opened rewards yesterday and I have already opened 17 levels! How is that even possible??

Yep same here, disconnected whenever I get to unlock Hill.

same here, logged in this morning I was already level 6, logged in after maintenance I have apparently maxed them out and now get a constant crash when retrieving them..

This is more worrying...I was looking forward for the reset to have an excuse to keep grinding, but, a character model making the servers lost connection is beyond me. I saw the model once in the menu but then all if this started to happen. XD

lesh-1's Avatar Senior Member
    Even on the menus on hill and Walker models the numbers are written in the wrong order I'm scared

Confirmed on my end. The game still crashes after maintenance. Broken patch. Not happy at all...

I have opened a thread on the support section (PS4 in my case).

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2164442-Season-2-Battle-Rewards-BUG?p=14678349#post14678349

Hope you can do the same on your platforms and they do something about it considering it was the only thing they had to do for season 2...

Originally Posted by GAP_Computer Go to original post

Hey uh how do I send photos to the forums using an Android Phone?

I had the problem to then I played the mission off madz shulz when you need to extract the doctor part 4 of the fraction missions and it helpz me because now I can collect my rewards

So if you spam space it seems it will fire through the rewards.. Sadly I am missing a load of items from the crates. The most important and only one I actually wanted being the Shorty 516.. Opened a support case but not hopeful..