New battle tier rewards are a joke.

The new battle tier rewards are a joke. They donít include anything that is actually unique or useful. Also I might add that the vector Shorty is actually longer than the vector standard. I donít understand how itís even called a Shorty. The barrel and fore guard are literally twice as long as the original. Way to use your brains ubi.
     1 people found this helpful

I was still hoping that the raid rewards would be available in faction missions. Those who do not like raid could earn these rewards in factional missions. Hope is gone.
     3 people found this helpful

The way raids was done made the whole game a joke...............

This game was so good at the start.

Call of duty is about to drop a huge update adding new things and stuff!

That's why this game is on life support "Raid is the only thing keeping my friend and I in the game".

Today, I discovered to I was already Tier 36 in the faction missions and trieved the said rewards.

I also discovered that regardless of the patch made in october that was supposed to fix the issues with the battle reward system there are still duplicates.

-For example I received the LC-4 Coercion Guardian in a Tier box and it's a Tier 42 reward
    -I also received the blue print for the Scorpio Scout, the reward for the Marksman class lvl 10 challenge.
    -Furthermore, reaching Tier 36 I opened 14 crates and still have 8 items to unlock but only 3 crates to open

There is no word to describe my deception on this matter. I'm seriously considering retiring the game on person at the headquarter of Ubisoft on person with a letter for the main producer, just to let him know the reasons why, maybe, just maybe they will understand.

It will be probably be nothing more than a "stunt" but at least I would have the impression to do the right thing.

Edcrophilia's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by F0XH0UNDSPG Go to original post
    The new battle tier rewards are a joke. They donít include anything that is actually unique or useful. Also I might add that the vector Shorty is actually longer than the vector standard. I donít understand how itís even called a Shorty. The barrel and fore guard are literally twice as long as the original. Way to use your brains ubi.
    To add to this the selective fire is the exact same as the original Vector. Basically it's a worthless skin.

Why did they do a survey is they had no intention of listening to anything the community says?

What's the FΩcking point of even having this forum?

Do I look forward to unlocking 5 more ďSaviorĒ dogtags from the crates?
     2 people found this helpful

I am already at level 9 in the new battle rewards and I have already unlocked the AOR2 useless paint in the battle crates. The joke is that the AOR2 is not in the list of items for the crates, and it is a fixed reward for level 20.
    In the last series, I reached maximum level (49) and I didn't get all the rewards. I got the 416 scout three times, and other useless crap not in the list.
    Today I found that the truck I had to steal was on top of a fixed barrier and it couldn't move. I discovered that after cleaning the whole base. After that, I had to guess the clues for rescuing that chikunguya doctor, because I couldn't consult them: they were covered by the next mission in the list.
    Really: this is a disaster. It is so bad that it is laughable.

I get a kick out of the silver stake being a tier reward... we all already have that weapon haha

On tier 24 i have got nothing.
    i received wolves g28 scout and woodland skin from crates.
    i want blueprints but eh.
    i get what i already have got.
    probably they wont fix it.
    i lost motivation on playing the game.
    supports do nothing.
    all i want is just to play the game. but ubi does not even let me play the game.