#BuffELA UBI

So she's getting a shotgun nerf why not just buff the scorpion a little ever thought about that UBI

The shotgun nerf (especially on pc) was totally uncalled for but i dont think she needs a buff since she has a really powerful, passive gadget and it shows in her windelta. Its ok for her weapons to be a bit below average then imo. Maybe they could nerf the mines a bit (decrease the effectdurarion maybe) but give the scorpion predictable recoil.

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    Smg buff for console would be good for her since that gun is useless past 5 meters on high level ranked everybody only used her shotty.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    They simple hated and wanted to nerf all shotguns, pretty sure she was just the excuse at this point
     2 people found this helpful

They should make the Scorpion have recoil simmilar to the C8 or F2 and then lower mag capacity a bit (30 or 35 rounds). They could also slightly lower the sensitivity dampening effects of the mines to balance it out a bit.

Originally Posted by neb600 Go to original post
    They should make the Scorpion have recoil simmilar to the C8 or F2 and then lower mag capacity a bit (30 or 35 rounds). They could also slightly lower the sensitivity dampening effects of the mines to balance it out a bit.

Gadget aside, I agree with the Mag-Cap being reduced but instead of adjusting the recoil to that of the C8, adjusting it to the T-5 Smg from Lesion would be better. Maybe give it just a little more recoil so it's not too strong.

Agreed. #BuffEla

Originally Posted by AngelAphrodisia Go to original post
    Gadget aside, I agree with the Mag-Cap being reduced but instead of adjusting the recoil to that of the C8, adjusting it to the T-5 Smg from Lesion would be better. Maybe give it just a little more recoil so it's not too strong.
    Totally Agree. If they lower the firing rate, give it recoil like the T-5 or Vector, and reduce the mag to 30-35 the I doubt they'll ever have to "balance" Ela again. She is the most useless op on console without her primary. Clash is used more than people use her Evo. I've only encountered a few console players who admit they're using a Cronusmax Plus or Titan controller modding adapter when using the Evo. Ubisoft just make the Evo Useful in console again! It's recoil is completely horrendous when using a controller, very similar to the TCSG12 when Kaid released, only this issue has been either unforseen or straight up ignored. With people not too impressed as it is with her Elite (although leaked) I doubt hardly any console players will buy it for an op that has the worst primary in-game.

For more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6TTS/comments/dycmci/please_make_the_scorpion_evo_manageable_for/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
     1 people found this helpful