Mountain-00D10

I keep getting this glitch sense the game unlocked the new battle rewards tiers. Can't progress past a certain point with unlocks. Pls fix thank you.
     1 people found this helpful

Same. The game crashes and I get the same error after I try to unlock the Hill figure appearance.

The same for me

mezzatron's Avatar Senior Member
    [Platform PC]

Same.
    It just disconnects me straight away.

Mountain-00D10

It is happening after unlocking the Josiah Hill character.

AbZurd_Cricket's Avatar Junior Member
    Seems to be a common issue, as it is the same for me.
    Unlocking battle rewards, get to Tier 21 (Hill appearance), and then Mountain-00D10 disconnect.

Guys check if you are missing the Hill icon in costume menu if you are..then we all have the same issue...my game goes offline as soon as i open the Hill icon....have picture but can upload it for god know why...

[IMG]Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint2019-12-3-9-54-34[/IMG]

Battle Rewards are all messed up

I have the same issue exactly with the Josiah Hill Icon

Crash "Mountain-D10" instantly!!

This stuff is unacceptable Ubisoft.

Never got nightmare Black and Silver from last rewards, and there are rewards popping in this event from last event.

Also please explain to me why my hard earned battle rewards are not shared across all my save slots?

Guys found and issue with icon deal...4 some reason the Hill and Walker icons are switch in the tier reward..in my menu Hill icon is a tier 50 reward..walker icon on tier 21 reward...funny there are only 49 tiers in every act...

You sometimes get are reward like emblem or voice line thats is not on the menu, so you have to play the second save slots if you want them all.

Its stupid and takes a lot of time just to get all of them...