Can I be really honest with you guys? In all seriousness, how many surveys and how often do they need to „listen“ in the last YEARS until they finally do something.

In my eyes its just a HUGE big *** slap in the face over and over, year after year.

Correct me if I am wrong but I cant be the only one who feel that way?
     2 people found this helpful

lesh-1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Vault_Traveler Go to original post
    Can I be really honest with you guys? In all seriousness, how many surveys and how often do they need to „listen“ in the last YEARS until they finally do something.

In my eyes its just a HUGE big *** slap in the face over and over, year after year.

Correct me if I am wrong but I cant be the only one who feel that way?
    It's just a tactical move to reduce people's anger. This poll doesn't solve anything. They themselves have listed all the shortcomings of their game in this survey, which means they understand everything perfectly.
     1 people found this helpful

I don't believe surveys..... mostly because they're comprised of dudes who participate in surveys.

Well it does look Strange that so many People wanted the Raid.

Originally Posted by OB.MikeHeel Go to original post
    No, it doesn't. Tons of people like Tiered Loot, just because a loud subsection of you guys don't, doesn't mean you're the only ones. Shh.
    I am not against tiered loot, at all, I simply dont understand why they offer several surveys and have data and personal opinions but have dumbed down Fan favorites like Gunsmith, NPC AI, AI Teammembers and whatnot.

Its like „oh NOW we get you“ only to do stupid stuff and throw us another survey in 6 months to ask the same questions again.

Don’t forget a large majority voiced their opinions already at WILDLANDS CLOSED BETA, and look here we are how many surveys did I fill in? 5 since back than, how many threads did we saw dumbing down gunsmith? Well ZERO.

No, it doesn't. Tons of people like Tiered Loot, just because a loud subsection of you guys don't, doesn't mean you're the only ones. Shh.
    I understand that you like to shoot thousands of times in the blue square. I can't blame you for that. Enjoy, this game is made for you
     2 people found this helpful

Also, it's adorable you think that the first boss is the entire raid. Like really adorable. You couldn't even get past the first boss to realize how much tactics, coordination, and skill the bosses actually took. /facepalm, you're talking about the first boss, the easiest one that most groups without coordination at all can figure out.
    Its sad you have to insult people without getting his point.

Also, it's adorable you think that the first boss is the entire raid. Like really adorable. You couldn't even get past the first boss to realize how much tactics, coordination, and skill the bosses actually took. /facepalm, you're talking about the first boss, the easiest one that most groups without coordination at all can figure out.
    PFFF I had long finished all the bosses. What are you talking about? Go drink your lager one more time

If you couldn't see the fact he was insulting me in a condescending way as well, but feel the need to rush to his defense I dunno what to tell ya man. Don't be so biased in the future, I guess?
    See, If you like shooting stuff for minutes straight and like looting stuff thats cool, like he said, but because you talk to people and doing a specific kind of tactic isnt what tactical military shooter means. Its tactical gameplay but its not what ghost recon fans wanted, at all, or did you see anyone talking about how great it would to be to unload 50 mags into one tank while not a single well placed rocket do a jack****?

Then you'd know it's not just all that, as the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th boss all take extreme tactics beyond just, "Shooting the thing in the blue square." Maybe show that you know what you're talking about in the future and people won't make assumptions about ya!
    How would you relate to the fact that the RAID was not a fight with big robots in which you need to shoot a thousand times, and a large-scale military special operation to rescue hostages from the island? Act together, break into the premises at the signal or the hostages will be killed by wolves? Progress to the goal from different sides divided into two groups of two men. Would it be worse than fighting a dumb pile of iron that needs to be shot at a blue square? Sorry my English Or another similar RAID, more close to the real military operation of special forces.
     3 people found this helpful