Loss forgiveness for teams who lose team members

Love the game but when I'm playing solo and or without a team in my party, players will leave before, in the middle or late game. Apex legends has loss forgiveness for ranked matches when a player leaves at any point of the game. I have a screenshot of 2 ranked games that i joined and was the ONLY player on my team. That's a rare case. More frequently I'm losing 1 to 2 teammates after losing one of the 1st or 2nd rounds. This would improve game quality significantly... please do something bc this is incredibly frustrating. Players don't care if they are banned for 30 minutes and it shows.

R-A-Y-T-H-E-O-N's Avatar Senior Member
    IMHO and I hope the devs are listening as I've said before there should be decreased elo losses for match losses in which there was a disparity of players and that a winning team say 2v5 should have increased points for the win.

Nothing asinine but you shouldn't lose 70+ points when you had to 1v5 an entire match.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Sweden102019 Go to original post
    Love the game but when I'm playing solo and or without a team in my party, players will leave before, in the middle or late game. Apex legends has loss forgiveness for ranked matches when a player leaves at any point of the game. I have a screenshot of 2 ranked games that i joined and was the ONLY player on my team. That's a rare case. More frequently I'm losing 1 to 2 teammates after losing one of the 1st or 2nd rounds. This would improve game quality significantly... please do something bc this is incredibly frustrating. Players don't care if they are banned for 30 minutes and it shows.
    Originally Posted by Raytheon... Go to original post
    IMHO and I hope the devs are listening as I've said before there should be decreased elo losses for match losses in which there was a disparity of players and that a winning team say 2v5 should have increased points for the win.

Nothing asinine but you shouldn't lose 70+ points when you had to 1v5 an entire match.
    Hey guys! This is something that has been previously suggested to the team. I don't have any information if this is something they plan on implementing, but they are looking into the incomplete squad issue. Once we have more information on plans for fixing this issue, we will be sure to share it with you all! Thanks for the suggestion regardless!