UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative

Happy 4th Birthday Siege!

Thank you to everyone who has supported the team over the past 4 years! We seriously could not have done any of this without your love and dedication.

In honor of Siege's birthday, I would like to know what everyone's favorite memories have been from Siege from the past 4 years? This can be related to esports, a special event, or a cool clip!

For example, mine would have to be either attending the Raleigh Six Major this year as my first Siege event, or the Rainbow Is Magic event! Or even joining Team Rainbow as a Community Representative.

Thank you again for all of your amazing dedication, and here's to many years to come!

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    My first ace , My first clutch , all those big brain moments from year one where we were all discovering and shaping this game into what it is today ,great memories , rainbow is magic was great ,an event that felt thought out and done from head to toes, loved outbreak also . whish we could play those whenever we wanted to this day, RIP great events, Big happy 4th birthday SIEGE.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Gotta be time when i found couple friends who played siege and now we have in our little community 20+ players. It has been blast, i love custom games with friends.

Also first community cup win in esl is pretty nice memory and outbreak was blast (that music was amazing in menu)

All and all i was always thinking siege gonna be new cod and we gonna get new game every year but no, here we are going year 5.

Thank you that you made best multiplayer of this decade an thank you that you still support this game.

Happy birthday and let there be many years to come.

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    My favourite time was when i got my first ace in year 1! Back when the sound worked good old memories!

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Can we a get a free legendary please?

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    My first ace , My first clutch , all those big brain moments from year one where we were all discovering and shaping this game into what it is today ,great memories , rainbow is magic was great ,an event that felt thought out and done from head to toes, loved outbreak also . whish we could play those whenever we wanted to this day, RIP great events, Big happy 4th birthday SIEGE.
    Originally Posted by vgrimr_J Go to original post
    My favourite time was when i got my first ace in year 1! Back when the sound worked good old memories!
    Getting your first ace is super satisfying! And big brain moments are still happening even after all these years. I also really enjoyed Outbreak! I thought it was extremely well done. I'm super excited for Quarantine personally.

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    Gotta be time when i found couple friends who played siege and now we have in our little community 20+ players. It has been blast, i love custom games with friends.

Also first community cup win in esl is pretty nice memory and outbreak was blast (that music was amazing in menu)

All and all i was always thinking siege gonna be new cod and we gonna get new game every year but no, here we are going year 5.

Thank you that you made best multiplayer of this decade an thank you that you still support this game.

Happy birthday and let there be many years to come.
    Awh, customs sound really fun! Congrats on the ESL community cup win also! We really appreciate your love for the game <3

Originally Posted by Sgt Astor Go to original post
    Can we a get a free legendary please?
    I will bring it up as a suggestion for next anniversary! Can't do anything about that for this year.

I really do wish I was still playing.