Drone Spawn Location

I feel like being able to choose your drone's spawn location is very essential in this game.

Multiple times I lost my drone or ran out of time trying to place my drone in a specific room because of how far the spawn location was to the room. And sometimes I'd place my drone exactly where I want in less than a minute, simply because I got lucky with the drone's spawn location. It's completely random, yet drones are one of the most important items for the attackers.

Please give us the ability to choose where to spawn our drones.

Thanks!

R-A-Y-T-H-E-O-N's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by nmswidan Go to original post
    I feel like being able to choose your drone's spawn location is very essential in this game.

Multiple times I lost my drone or ran out of time trying to place my drone in a specific room because of how far the spawn location was to the room. And sometimes I'd place my drone exactly where I want in less than a minute, simply because I got lucky with the drone's spawn location. It's completely random, yet drones are one of the most important items for the attackers.

Thanks!
    IMHO drones should spawn on the operators spawn location pick automatically unless changed.

It's annoying to pick Park spawn on Kafe only to end up on docks then drive all the way to my entry to check out surroundings.

Thanks!
    Name a map where you arent able to reach a specific part of the interior within 45 seconds from your drone spawn.
    If you want to definetly preserve the second drone leave it outside. Having it inside no matter where always has the risk of it getting taken down.
    Random drone spawns are fine imo but obviously i wouldnt mind a picking feature as well.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative

Thanks!
    Thanks for the suggestion! I saw someone mention this on Twitter as well. I think it would be a unique feature, especially if you have a drone strat you like to use often. I do like Raytheon's idea of the drone spawning where you pick your spawn at least. I can pass this on to the team in my report

Just have the drone spawn where you've chosen to spawn. Beyond irritating when I choose to spawn front of Bank and it spawns my drone in the back alley, for example. Having to try to get my drone the whole way over to the other side of the map and into position without losing it just seems pointless. I get that random drone spawn was brought in to help against spawn peeking as they might know where you are coming from but if you don't know to watch out for spawn kills now, that's on you.